No announcement yet.

stickers/decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right, I'm off to the kiosk in a minute.. does anyone want owt getting? And don't jump in my seat...
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

• I'm sorry , your soo right , is better just go run myself over with my own truck , hanging my head in shame while I do it ..

Goodbye cruel world ......
      PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
        Right, I'm off to the kiosk in a minute.. does anyone want owt getting? And don't jump in my seat...
        I'll have an ice cream please mate . My last meal

Comment

• Originally posted by animal View Post
          I'll have an ice cream please mate . My last meal
          No problem. Can I have the vinyl cutter then?
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

• Yeah I'll just get some carp stickers made up for my coffin , then it's all yours..

Comment

• Just come back to this thread some 3 hours later and see you carried on.

Tell you what...seeing as you're acting like a child and you've given this more attention today than you did in the past 2 months...you can refund me the £8. Just send it the way I sent to you.

I'm sure a well-to-do successful guy like yourself won't have a problem with that.

Thanks for being mature about this

Comment

• Originally posted by animal View Post
                Yeah I'll just get some carp stickers made up for my coffin , then it's all yours..
                Like this?

Comment

• Are they to keep the worms away?
                  www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    Like this?
                    damn predictive text

Comment

• Hey Steve

Do you reckon your machine could do something like this 2(B)about 4-5inch's tall, using the (angsana new) font.

If so any chance of getting them to me before the middle of next week or can we have an over the delivery date.

Need 4 copies of it please in white preferably, if not then silver.

Comment

• You just had your new wheelie bins then Andy?

I'm on my 3rd different green bin, as they keep getting muddled up, when I get a decent one, my no.s going on it!
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

• Lol
                          No problem Andy ,

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylux View Post
                            2 months to deliver and you're playing the hard done by?

Are you taking the ####? And you call yourself animal like you're a tough nut but you're clearly of a delicate nature

I've been a designer for near 15 years and I know print management like the back of my hand. So don't try and BS the "file didn't work as a vector".

When I send something to a printer...it comes back IDENTICAL. Without this the print industry would fail. If you're marketing yourself as a pro then you need to man up.

Did you cut these with a blindfold?

"WTF?" Seriously? You expected me to just except something you'd had a go at? And not speak up? You must live in a cotton wool bubble if you're that naive.

A PDF didn't work? Really? Industry standard file format? And you didn't think to tell me? IN THE 2 MONTHS+. And the font used was a standard font. It should be on your computer.

Now...regardless of anything you said....this quality is shit and looks nothing like what I sent. Does it? You didn't look at this and go "hmm, that's not too good"? Even without something to compare...the corners are nursery shite.

So wind your neck in and stop acting like the hard done by. You've got a sticky thread on the forum for this "service". You took payment for something and delivered something else. Over 2 months later.

And the extras aren't worth jack. Why did you even send them? And act like I need to be grateful? Really? I need to be grateful for this tat? Why would I want that anywhere near my truck?

Are you for real?

ANIMAL! Grrr!

What are these stickers for? I have seen similar ones around, such as "baby on board", "dog on board" etc. How do they help with safety? Genuine question.
                            Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                              You just had your new wheelie bins then Andy?

I'm on my 3rd different green bin, as they keep getting muddled up, when I get a decent one, my no.s going on it!
                              Yup. and i'm making sure i get the good one's back

Comment

• Originally posted by tashtego View Post
                                What are these stickers for? I have seen similar ones around, such as "baby on board", "dog on board" etc. How do they help with safety? Genuine question.
                                Cheers
                                They don't offer any physical safety. It's really to let those people who don't adhere to the tailgating laws know you have kids (or dogs in your example) on board. Hopefully they are decent enough humans to back off.

You can buy them but most are for internal sticking and I have black windows.

Comment

Working...
                                X