• shokenore
    replied
    Originally posted by animal View Post
    Those stickers at the top look awesome

Leave a comment:

• animal
    replied
    Originally posted by muddle View Post
    Hi bud, i'm going to be removing my decals early next month, its the ones that start on the rear quaterpanels and run through the doors, I would like to replace them to break it up a bit.

So, what would the rough cost of it be, would need to be 3 pieces a side I think, same size as the factory decals, I cant post a pic of my surf on here but there is one on the other site if you want to see it. Basically I want it that size but silver with surf in blue in the middle mabye. Sound good in my brain. And mabye put toyota in blue, smaller font on the rear panels.
    Should be doable mate
    Email the pics of the sort of thing you want and ill price it for you.
    Email is scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Leave a comment:

• animal
    replied
    Originally posted by shrek View Post
    hi as im new id like some forum stickers for my front and back window can you give me a price please and how much to post

paul
    I do the web url stickers £3 each posted and have some already cut in black , white , dark blue . Or can do other colours
    If you PayPal me scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com and just put a note of what colour you want and ill post them asap

Leave a comment:

• shrek
    replied
    hi as im new id like some forum stickers for my front and back window can you give me a price please and how much to post

paul

Leave a comment:

• Wolfracer
    replied
    Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    Fat fingers this morning?
    Blummin' touch screens. I'm sure my thumbs have doubled in size since owning my S2...

Leave a comment:

• muddle
    replied
    Hi bud, i'm going to be removing my decals early next month, its the ones that start on the rear quaterpanels and run through the doors, I would like to replace them to break it up a bit.

So, what would the rough cost of it be, would need to be 3 pieces a side I think, same size as the factory decals, I cant post a pic of my surf on here but there is one on the other site if you want to see it. Basically I want it that size but silver with surf in blue in the middle mabye. Sound good in my brain. And mabye put toyota in blue, smaller font on the rear panels.

Leave a comment:

• animal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
    Hold fire pls steve. the company are aending me some out... probably just stickers with white backgriund. will let u know...
    Fat fingers this morning?

Leave a comment:

• Wolfracer
    replied
    I can see them now . Cheers mate .
    Yes I can do them no problem
    Hold fire pls steve. the company are aending me some out... probably just stickers with white backgriund. will let u know...

Leave a comment:

• animal
    replied
    I can see them now . Cheers mate .
    Yes I can do them no problem

Leave a comment:

• GBV8
    replied
    I can on an iPad.

How's this?

Leave a comment:

• animal
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
    Steve, How much for 2 of these about 6 inches diameter? The black would need to be inverted though... is that possible whilst keeping the red?
    I can't see any pics mate,

Leave a comment:

• GBV8
    replied
    Sticker showcase post.

BEFORE

AFTER

Leave a comment:

• Wolfracer
    replied
    Steve, How much for 2 of these about 6 inches diameter? The black would need to be inverted though... is that possible whilst keeping the red?

Leave a comment:

• BUSHWHACKER
    replied
    no problem mate .
    my wife is now moaning at me that your truck is too shiny and i need to make our vehicles shinier
    The paint is eleven years old now and could do with claying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X