Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm legal too as of yesterday. But when I add the 48ppl duty to the cost of the veg oil (50ppl) dinodiesel is cheaper. So roll on the changes in duty!

Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Ballibeg
      I'm legal too as of yesterday. But when I add the 48ppl duty to the cost of the veg oil (50ppl) dinodiesel is cheaper. So roll on the changes in duty!

Dave
      Remember the 48p duty is only payable on what you declare ???? You got bio fuel accross the clyde m8? Id love to try that in the surf as well
      Lean Green Veggie Machine

Comment

• SVO (straight veg oil) from the supermarket!!

Dave

Comment

• I sent in my EX 103 on Monday and today I had a letter (EX 103A) from them asking for the monthly amount I expect to produce/use, anyone else had similar?
          As I am not working at the moment I am only using about £20 dino a week so should I guess on the low or high side?
          Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by paulh
            I sent in my EX 103 on Monday and today I had a letter (EX 103A) from them asking for the monthly amount I expect to produce/use, anyone else had similar?
            As I am not working at the moment I am only using about £20 dino a week so should I guess on the low or high side?
            you will need to work out roughly what you think you will use in vegoil per month and put that down and then each month you will be sent a payment form to fill in and send back with payment for the amount of veg oil yoo used that month

but it all comes down to how honest you are
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• As I said in another thread, this, and any other government are only interested in environmental issues as a vote catcher, they are only interesed in TAX<TAX<TAX the working person. God forbid we should get something for free.

This Government will eventually drive the working person to give up and either go on the dole or leave the country ( as about 200,000 working folk do every year )

As I see it you can declare what you think you are going to use next month, and if you use 10 times as much, who's gonna know?? How will they find out.

Seems the whole system is open to massive abuse, and therefore it will be abused..........HOORAR!!
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

• Seen this guys ?

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Seems to me that C&E have realised that their sysem is floored and unworkable in its current form, so they are giving up because it is just too time consuming to chase a few small time useres when they should be targeting organised crime!!!
                  Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by plumb bob
                    Seems to me that C&E have realised that their sysem is floored and unworkable
                    Floored? You didn't mean flawed, by any chance?

Comment

• sorry I was thinking of my throttle!!!
                      Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev
                        Was there any further outcome from that?

Comment

As I said in another thread, this, and any other government are only interested in environmental issues as a vote catcher, they are only interesed in TAX<TAX<TAX the working person. God forbid we should get something for free.

This Government will eventually drive the working person to give up and either go on the dole or leave the country ( as about 200,000 working folk do every year )

As I see it you can declare what you think you are going to use next month, and if you use 10 times as much, who's gonna know?? How will they find out.

Seems the whole system is open to massive abuse, and therefore it will be abused..........HOORAR!!
                          The use of SVO or WVO is only worth it if you do abuse the system. If you declare everything you use you may as well just use straight fuel. The goverment like to make all the noise about using alt fuels but whats the point when you end up paying more ?
                          I wrote to the local MP who has passed the letter on to Dr Stephan Ladyman
                          Miniser of State dept of Transport
                          I wait with baited breath for his explanation of the rate of duty on Oil as a fuel and why its more expensive than using straight fuel. I will post up his reply when it arrives .
                          It might be worth it if everyone hits there local MP for and explination to the tax we are charged when we are trying to be "Green" .

Comment

• Got a funny feeling Ladyman IS my local MP.

Be interested to see the reply.
                            Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF
                              Was there any further outcome from that?
                              Closing date for responses is the 16th Matt
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Got a funny feeling Ladyman IS my local MP.

Be interested to see the reply.

If i dont get one then you can get into him for me lol

Comment

Working...
                                X