No announcement yet.

The Suggestion Box to improve things for GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This wont really help the country as such, but it will improve our image overseas and allow the likes of Marky to go anywhere on holiday without having to consider the hundreds of different suggestions he will be getting.

Put me in sole charge of passport issues. ( Maybe a few forum members to help out)

Based on whatever predujices we have the application will be accepted or rejected. That way we can control who we have to fly with, share hotels beaches and bars with while on holiday.

Bogus
    Сви можемо

Comment

I say, nuke the British isles and lets start again. Forum members and family go to Iceland until the dust settles though.
      I'll help with the re-population.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        I say, nuke the British isles and lets start again. Forum members and family go to Iceland until the dust settles though.
        I'll help with the re-population.
        On one condition, you arrange some container ships and safe offshore storage for our trucks or you use one of them nuclear ( or is it NUCULAR) devices that leaves buildings and cars and stuff intact.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Granville
          Some of my suggestions.

10. Every one who goes to work gets their wages in full, less only 10% tax for hospitals/emergency services etc. Every one who doesn’t work gets $$$$ all.

11. If you get caught breaking the law and sent to prison then that’s where you go non of this getting off for good behaviour $$$$. If we haven’t got enough prisons then get the prisoners to build some more, or give them a few old army tents to live in.

13. Schools will teach things the kids need to know, cooking, welding, building, not $$$$ing algebra and trigonometry
          i'll vote you for president/PM!
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

14. Anyone who wants to stand for office is banned from doing so for life.

15. Nimbyism to be made an arrestable offence. If you "agree that it's necessary", then it's necessary. Have it in your own back yard and don't fob it off on someone else.

16. You move somewhere where folks have a way of life and businesses work 24/7, live with it. If you don't want the blasting at the quarry to wake you up at a weekend, don't move there.

Comment

Originally posted by NFC
              If you don't want the blasting at the quarry to wake you up at a weekend, don't move there.
              NB this doesn't apply to ramblers - PLEASE MOVE THERE
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
              X