vet prices!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slim
    thanks mate nice one will look into it..........

Surprisngly try Sainsbury, Tesco, NFU I ahve a list at home of who does pet insurance, strangely enough of the 12 or so I phoned the worst for cover was the best known one Pet Plan. To many exclusions and very low limits on pay out, unless you upped the plan and then it became way to expensive compared to the others.
    I would look at the NFU one it seemed good value for money.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Originally posted by TAZMAN
      Is there such a thing as an ugly sheep? (and I'm not Welsh)
      There's a joke in there somewhere but I think it's probably too iffy to print!

Comment

Originally posted by _cj_
        !!!!!! hell - did you look that up ??? :o)

is that the one where they break the dogs leg and re-set it in a different position? jeez, my next door neighbour had that done to her goldie - 6weeks cage rest - i know my collies would go absolutely spare.

best of luck - i know they're expensive - but worth it :o)

Regards,

alex

IT's where they take a bit of the bone off the knee joint and square off the top by pinning the bit they took off on again at a different angle (this is to stop the knee joint sliding out).

Only out on a lead to garden to do business and straight back in for 4 weeks. Still on a lead and 15 mins max outside for the next 4 weeks. X-ray at 10 wks to check all is OK then only light, supervised, exercise for the next 4 weeks.

I keep two spaniels for gundogs and four collies for the sheep. You can imagine what a working Springer Spaniel thinks of cage rest!

Comment

Originally posted by jax
          IT's where they take a bit of the bone off the knee joint and square off the top by pinning the bit they took off on again at a different angle (this is to stop the knee joint sliding out).

Only out on a lead to garden to do business and straight back in for 4 weeks. Still on a lead and 15 mins max outside for the next 4 weeks. X-ray at 10 wks to check all is OK then only light, supervised, exercise for the next 4 weeks.

I keep two spaniels for gundogs and four collies for the sheep. You can imagine what a working Springer Spaniel thinks of cage rest!

My neighbours Rotti had the same op - TWICE - once on each side! Cost the over £3k in the end!! Noone carried him outside though - those of you who have met Harvey will understand that even Jill, his owner couldnt lift him!!! He's a big boy!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            My neighbours Rotti had the same op - TWICE - once on each side! Cost the over £3k in the end!! Noone carried him outside though - those of you who have met Harvey will understand that even Jill, his owner couldnt lift him!!! He's a big boy!!

TWICE!!!!!!! NOOOOOOoooooooo......!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X