Rubblebags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just tell our geoff to get well soon.
    and in the mean time have a word with the hospital administrator to clear a corner on the hospital grounds so us surfers got somewhere to park when we visit when you up to it.

sure the gang would like to visit mate chin up and if you need anything geoff
    just ask mate and we will move heaven and earth to get it to you buddy
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Please give Geoff and his family all our love and best wishes - and let us know the name and address of the hospital and ward so we can send him a card, and visit when he's up to it.

He has a great sense of humour which I'm sure will stand him in good stead in the months ahead.

Oh yeah - and tell him I'll give him his tenner back when I see him next!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I've not had the pleasure of meeting Geoff either, but would like to send our best wishes for a speedy recovery from all up here in the North West
        Andy (the girly)
        What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

Best wishes to Geoff and his family, and hope he's soon out of hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Please give Geoff and his family all our love and best wishes - and let us know the name and address of the hospital and ward so we can send him a card, and visit when he's up to it.

He has a great sense of humour which I'm sure will stand him in good stead in the months ahead.

Oh yeah - and tell him I'll give him his tenner back when I see him next!
            forget that geoff she just gone to shops with tenner in her hand
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Rubble

Ok so many asking for hospital details, sorry i cant give them yet as he is due to move soon, if you wish to send cards for the time being send to 64 Garrowsfield, Dollis Valley Drive, Barnet EN5 2TY. they will all be passed on and when we know what hospital he will be living in for a while i will let you all know. (and i will let the hospital know to clear the car park for the convoy)

Comment

Geoffs going to hopefully be moved today to stanmore orthopeadic hospital but will lets everyone know when and what ward.

Tracy (Mrs Rubblebags)
                Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

Sorry to hear of his mishap TRACY i hope he gets better soon, All the best to him from Mark,Tracy & Alex
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

We've not met but best wishes & get well soon

Comment

bad news!... hope he gets better soon as possible!.... you'll have to buy him a laptop!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Please pass on my best wishes to Geoff and his familly,get well soon m8.