Rubblebags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubblebags

I know this is unusual and not really ablout he Surf, but i have been asked to inform all that Rubblebags is in Hospital after breaking his back. It will be a good few weeks before we read any threads from the man. This is not a pranks he really is in poor condition at the Moment and any good wishes will be welcome.

So sorry to hear that Geoffs in a bad way. Please pass on my regards, as we have become pretty good mates over the last year, probably because we both have a warped sense of humour. Whatever happens he must keep that sense of humour working for him.

Regards

Phil and Lesley.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

I think i speak for ebery body who knows Geoff but do pass on our best to him and hope things are not as bad as they sound....We hope to see him on the mend soon and up the pitt as soon as he can make it.
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Really sorry to hear that. I hope he's soon on the mend and please send him all my best wishes.
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Say Hi to Geoff from me and tell him to take it easy and wish him Gods Speed on his recovery.

The Isle of Wight is awaiting his presence when he is able.

Paul
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

I have informed Pops and he sends his regards to Geoff and says that when he is up for it, he would like to visit him.

Do you know what hospital he is in and what ward he is on?
            DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Please pass on our best wishes to him . Do you know how he had such a bad accident ?

If and when he is allowed visitors will any of us be able to see him ?

Rick and Tam
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Rubble update

Yes i know what happened, he was doing some work on his loft and fell roughly 10ft from the loft to the floor. At the Mo he is in Barnet Hospital but due to be moved soon and operated on shortly possibly tonight. He is trying to keep his spirits up but Geoff is an emotional guy and is just relieved to be still here as he thought he had his lot when he fell as he couldnt breathe. I will pass on the messages im sure it will give him a huge lift.

Comment

Please wish him all the best from Penny and me.

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Snoopdog
                    Yes i know what happened, he was doing some work on his loft and fell roughly 10ft from the loft to the floor. At the Mo he is in Barnet Hospital but due to be moved soon and operated on shortly possibly tonight. He is trying to keep his spirits up but Geoff is an emotional guy and is just relieved to be still here as he thought he had his lot when he fell as he couldnt breathe. I will pass on the messages im sure it will give him a huge lift.
                    Could you make sure you say hello from me and get some one to ring me(he has my No.) to let me know where he is so I can go and see him.
                    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Best wishes for Geoff after such a serious accident.

Tim
                      Tim
                      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I havent had the pleasure meeting Geoff yet and will look forward to meeting him in the future at an event or two. I've read many of his threads and comments with interest and a smile and look forward to reading more from him in the future. Please give him my best wishes and encourage him to be positive in a speedy recovery. Having been through a trauma myself, being positive and as up beat as you can, does help. Good luck mate.

Comment

Please pass on our wishes to Geoff for a speedy recovery.

He will be in our thoughts...

Best wishes, andyL, Gerry and the girls.

Comment

yeah all thebest geoff it was nice to of met you last year on your hols and look forward to seeing you again next year .
                            ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

Was out all day yesterday and only just saw this.

Please pass on my best wishes to Geoff, I wish him a full and speedy recovery and if he needs anything just tell him to ask.

Please e mail me with the hospital & ward he is on please so as a card can be sent.

e mail to toyota@hiluxsurf.co.uk
                              Last edited by Koi; 2 November 2004, 09:56.
                              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                              My choice
                              Back off

Comment

Working...
                              X