ATT Wales...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malenibo
    If you fancy meeting for a pint I,m in Caldicot about 15miles from Newport. Drop me a PM. Could bring a laptop with a mobile phone to stop any withdrawal symptoms LOL
    Malcolm
    hey hey, if tony's gonna go from newport to caldicot, he'll be passing the end of my road......... so, if you guys are gonna meet up, drop me a line, let me know when and where and i'll see if i can sneak past the gate keeper...... heehee

see ya'll
    Planty

Comment

Originally posted by Planty
      hey hey, if tony's gonna go from newport to caldicot, he'll be passing the end of my road......... so, if you guys are gonna meet up, drop me a line, let me know when and where and i'll see if i can sneak past the gate keeper...... heehee

see ya'll
      Planty
      Planty

Tried to PM you Tony's mail but I cant coz of this silly new rule on PM's for subscribers or over 350 posts only!!

So I've sent you an email instead!!

email me at linda@4x4toys.co.uk if you need any more info!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        Just keep away from them LEISURE CENTRES

What them wooly things in the fields...

If you find one with velcro gloves on its back can i have them back please
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
          What them wooly things in the fields...

If you find one with velcro gloves on its back can i have them back please
          Was this you then???
          Attached Files
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            Planty

Tried to PM you Tony's mail but I cant coz of this silly new rule on PM's for subscribers or over 350 posts only!!

So I've sent you an email instead!!

email me at linda@4x4toys.co.uk if you need any more info!

Linda.

I hope that the rule isn't perceived by too many to be silly. It's done for the best reasons as the PM system was getting a bit abused with people receiving PMs from people as their first contribution to the board, then disappearing never to return. Thats not what it is there for.

The new PM rule is there to make things simpler for everyone, not as a stupid piece of beaurocracy. I hate Beaurocracy as much as probably most people her and that is not what the forum is about.

If people input valid email addresses when registering - they have to now as when you register you will be sent an email and need to click on a link to activate - then email is a good way to overcome this problem.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
              Linda.

I hope that the rule isn't perceived by too many to be silly. It's done for the best reasons as the PM system was getting a bit abused with people receiving PMs from people as their first contribution to the board, then disappearing never to return. Thats not what it is there for.

The new PM rule is there to make things simpler for everyone, not as a stupid piece of beaurocracy. I hate Beaurocracy as much as probably most people her and that is not what the forum is about.

If people input valid email addresses when registering - they have to now as when you register you will be sent an email and need to click on a link to activate - then email is a good way to overcome this problem.

Cheers
              Sorry Andy - long hard day, and then had the PM issue 3 times trying to contact people with less than the requisite number of posts which made me a bit snapish!! I do support the management and the site, even if I do find this change a little inconvenient! I used email in the end.
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Tony and Planty are out on the town tonight so WATCH OUT NEWPORT!!!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

watch out for the leisure SUITS more like!!... you know's it! (GLC)
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Hehe - its moved to tomorrow - apparently Tony's going to watch some football match instead tonight!

Oh yeah - and hes found a pint for £1.50 which is yummy!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

hey people........ i'm off joint testing with tony this evening (not last night, due to unknown family things.....) at this stage i'm not 100% sure of the name of the pub we're gonna meet in (and that's before testing them there joints...haahaa) but i do know where it is (this is gonna be fun). i have to shoot off to taunton this morning but when i get back i'll check on the name of said public house at let you all know (unless of course linda speaks to him during the morning and beats me to it......... )
                      and of course you're all more than welcome to join us....... yeah yeah i know some of live 2 light years away etc etc. but there's a lot of ewes that's live around these here parts so lets go fill some car park with surfs........

see ya'll
                      Planty

Comment

hey people........ i'm off joint testing with tony this evening (not last night, due to unknown family things.....) at this stage i'm not 100% sure of the name of the pub we're gonna meet in see ya'll Planty
                        ok after investigaing further........ it's the victoria an caerleon road. so, for those of you who fancy firing up the dylithium crystals or kick starting their flux capacitor......come on down, 7.30ish onwards....

see ya'll
                        Planty

Comment

ok after investigaing further........ it's the victoria an caerleon road. so, for those of you who fancy firing up the dylithium crystals or kick starting their flux capacitor......come on down, 7.30ish onwards....

see ya'll
                          Planty
                          Damn! The Bullet may be faster that the eye can follow but even she cant make it there in time!!

So I better stay at home alone whilst Tony goes out to play with sheep!!

Have Fun!!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X