Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedy Recovery

Colin,
    Sorry to here about your accident today, glad to hear nothing was broken. You were missed at the pit by everyone.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery and best wishes.

Nigel.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Originally posted by Koi
    Colin,
    Sorry to here about your accident today, glad to hear nothing was broken. You were missed at the pit by everyone.

Nigel.
    All the best Colin, everyone says you deserved a break but not this kind

Keith
    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Colin

I second the above. Hope the damage isn't too bad to you or the bike. Jeez the lengths some people will go to to avoid giving stickers away

Hope you can make it next time - looking forward to meeting you at last
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Yeah, poor ol' Colin, redundo, surf goes and now the bike dumps him on the black stuff!

Thnigs can only get better! You WILL get to an offroad day soon!

Chin up fella'. We're thinking about you (well, talking about you anyway! )
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

shame

yep wot a shame but pick ureself up dust off and start again m8 redundant surf gone accident thats the three m8 itl get better now for sure
          black n tan
          black n tan
          yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

i must have missed the post, dunno whats happened to colin, but it sounds like he's had a bike accident, hope he's ok.
            [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Originally posted by stara
              i must have missed the post, dunno whats happened to colin, but it sounds like he's had a bike accident, hope he's ok.
              We were sposed to meet him at Devils pit, but he never showed to be picked up bt Linda.
              Apparently had a puncture on the way and ended up it the hospital. Someone said his first word to his Bro when he came round where.. "go home, log on to the forum and get Lindas phone No. and let them know I can't make it"

LOL, what a trooper!
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                Colin,

Nigel.
                Hope you get back on your feet soon Colin and to help you along the way that Linda she is and scary too, she took the call from your brother while whizzing round the pit (you know phone stuck to ear steering with one hand) had to close my eyes a couple of times

The offer still stands you want me to pick you up next time I will.
                sumo.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

get well soon Colin

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
                    get well soon Colin
                    That's 3 - you've had some seriously bad luck bud!!

anymore of this and you're gonna have to change your handle to something more appropriate, like................UNLUCKY!!

NO WORRIES!
                    Rusty

Comment

All the best Colin.