This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vortexwizard View Post
    nice one rob, dont have a fb anymore so glad its not all going over there! theres something special about these forums, they provide invaluable support and community and i have learnt invaluable info over the years from this and other forums and hopefully i have shared some too keep up the good work
    Seconded...The forum is better than Facebook for the reasons you say.
    Hopefully, it will pick up when more people become enlightened

Comment

How long before newbies' accounts go love, and other members can post replies?

here are people who joined in September and it is still not possible to reply to them...#confused...

Comment

How long before newbies' accounts go live, and other members can post replies?

here are people who joined in September and it is still not possible to reply to them...#confused...

Comment

How long before newbies' accounts go live, and other members can post replies?

Comment

See reply on other post. Thanks
            Thanks
            Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Hi! I found this topic interesting, thank you I will follow!

Comment

This topic is still live? Surprised

Comment

Why? Is good to let know members what's going on, and make them aware that if you appreciate something, you need to take care of it, sadly all come to cost.
                    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
                      Total shame, I have also had loads of help and I enjoyed some of the banter too. I am definitely in debit with the forum and I would be very happy to pay a subscription if that helped it to survive.
                      I wish people would leave Facebook to the audience it was designed for: women and teenagers.
                      The website format is so much easier to use, in comparison.
                      I really hope there is a way to save all the info on here, so that it can still be available.
                      No finer words!!

Old skool forums for old skool subscribers work best. A paid subscription to contribute to hosting and administration costs and overheads is understood and accepted in most cases I'd suggest.
                      Personally I have never been, nor will ever be a social media subscriber....you see, I can't even bring myself to write the name of it!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X