This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koi View Post
    Someone can always make me an offer for the site and continue running it.
    Wish I had the money mate, got the time but at 71 and paying off my card I'm sodding lucky to have £30 left for the month.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      tried and failed, it wont let me in and don't know how to contact any admin
      http://www.toyota-4runner.org/login.php?do=lostpw
      Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

I wish I had the cash too Ian but a never ending win on the Lottery keeps evading me !!

16+ Years of Surfs n 9 years on Spotless it ain't but Faultless to a "T" is my KZN 130 Yota !!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

This is sad news . As most I try to pop in but work gets in the way. I think there is only about 6 of us still using Matt's site but we still bumble along taking the pi55 out of each other.
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Koi.

Can you keep it running one more month? Have heard from someone who would maybe archive the site. He needs some more info and I told him to contact you.

Nev.

Comment

Cheer's mate, worked this time,

Comment

Archive

I don't know what kind of offer you're looking for, but i'd be happy to host it as an archive in it's current state to preserve the information for the community. I'm not interested in moderating it though, so it would be read only.

If you're happy to pass the baton, i'd need a TGZ of the files and an SQL dump.
                Regarding the domain, up to you whether you want to keep hold of that or not.

Just thought I'd open comms.

Tom

Comment

That's a shame Koi. This is the second forum i frequent that is closing down - i guess social media has been the death knell.

Is it too late to post out my members windscreen sticker? I never got it I think you have my address details, If not Pm me please.

Thanks for the years of hard work, it's greatly appreciated.

James

Comment

Koi, this guy emailed me thinking it was my site, he wants to get in touch regarding the site, can you email him? he's not a member so cant pm you
                    oridan82@gmail.com

Comment

Jess and Popeye pop back to daemon4x4.org for some banter with us old idiots if you want. Bob Trevor and I are still posting . If you have trouble logging in contact me at smellybiohazard@gmail.com
                      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                        Jess and Popeye pop back to daemon4x4.org for some banter with us old idiots if you want. Bob Trevor and I are still posting . If you have trouble logging in contact me at smellybiohazard@gmail.com
                        Cheer's mate I will, I do look in now and then but it seems as quiet as everywhere else

Comment

will keep it going til 28th October, as hosting and other fees are due on the 30th for another year.
                          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by oridan View Post
                            I don't know what kind of offer you're looking for, but i'd be happy to host it as an archive in it's current state to preserve the information for the community. I'm not interested in moderating it though, so it would be read only.

If you're happy to pass the baton, i'd need a TGZ of the files and an SQL dump.
                            Regarding the domain, up to you whether you want to keep hold of that or not.

Just thought I'd open comms.

Tom

I will drop you an email with some details
                            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                            My choice
                            Back off

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                              Yes will do Ian, gotta find me details first n remember how to !!

16+ Years of Surfs n 9 years on Spotless it ain't but Faultless to a "T" is my KZN 130 Yota !!
                              Buncefield Burner

Comment

T4R

It's American, but it has a wealth of information. A few of us are on there anyway, it's a very lively forum, and hey are seem to love our JDM surfs
                                More Lift.
                                More Tyres.
                                More Engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X