Just about to buy, then I saw this:-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bananamanjewell View Post
    Thanks; I'll follow him on eBay and see what he sells - nothing at the minute. There are a couple come up recently -intercooled versions too, but pretty high mileages or very high prices.

Have to say big thanks to people who've taken the time to respond to the thread; having more experienced folk who will offer tips and guidance etc about everything Surf is so encouraging and helpful. Keep it up (!) as I'll be having more to say when I actually find a nice example....

Happy new year !!!
    Have you got a link to follow him on ebay. Done a search, can't seem to find him..., Cheers
    www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Look at this!

http://www.beforward.jp/toyota/hilux..._country_id=45

1998, 2.7 Petrol (3RZ, excellent engine!), manual, ridiculuously (can't even spell it!) low mileage, very cheap (possibly some sun damage/fading on the bonnet and roof?), £2500 delivered to Newcastle...

Get the old credit card out!

Happy new year!

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
        Look at this!

http://www.beforward.jp/toyota/hilux..._country_id=45

1998, 2.7 Petrol (3RZ, excellent engine!), manual, ridiculuously (can't even spell it!) low mileage, very cheap (possibly some sun damage/fading on the bonnet and roof?), £2500 delivered to Newcastle...

Get the old credit card out!

Happy new year!
        Now add VAT at 17.5% 2937.
        Now add 12% tax to that 3289
        Now add fitting of an alarm ( compulsory)
        Registration
        MOT
        A radio that works, a fog light.
        It all adds up.
        Сви можемо

Comment

Murph: type kenadam901 into eBay and you'll find him, though he isn't selling anything at the minute.

Bogus: rhode figures make it very clear - I won't be going for a direct import, just need to wait for the right one. I notice you're in near Edinburgh direction; and your surf has an astronomically high 107000 miles on it now... Isn't it time you got something a bit younger and passed your one on to, say, me?

Comment

Originally posted by Bananamanjewell View Post
            Murph: type kenadam901 into eBay and you'll find him, though he isn't selling anything at the minute.

Bogus: rhode figures make it very clear - I won't be going for a direct import, just need to wait for the right one. I notice you're in near Edinburgh direction; and your surf has an astronomically high 107000 miles on it now... Isn't it time you got something a bit younger and passed your one on to, say, me?
            Ha Ha, I actually got a Landcruiser 90 series a couple of years ago, which Ive recently changed for a LC 120 series. When I bought the LC 90 I prepared an ad for the Surf and posted it on here, but took it down fairly quickly as I couldn't bring myself to sell it. Pathetic really, but its just never let me down and I have more faith in it than I do in the LC also I know exactly what maintenance and improvements its had in the last 8 yrs.In the unlikely event of anything breaking, its fairly cheap and easy to fix. The LC is more refined, comfier etc and gets used more, but I still take the old Surf out regularly and I still dont want to sell it. Sorry
            Сви можемо

Comment

fair enough, couldn't resist - sorry!

Though if you ever decide to, let me know as there'd be an decent offer for you

Back to the eBay refresh button I go - hope you all had a great new year

Comment

Working...
              X