Surf turbo diesel intercooler 3.0 Ltr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf turbo diesel intercooler 3.0 Ltr

I have a Diesel Surf Turbo Intercooler SSRG Auto N reg that I imported into the country in 2005.
    It has only 69.000 miles on the clock ( 41,000 when I got it ) and has been very well looked after. It has a few stone chip marks on the bumper but apart from that the body work has no dents. Towbar, undersealed,spotlights, 3.1/2 inch chrome bullbars and full alarm system. Parrot hands free , Interior is very good.
    BFGoodrich all terrain tyres, only put on 4,000 miles ago
    I am thinking of parting with it and wondered what price I should be asking for it?
    If anyone can help I would very much appreciate it.
    I will post up a photo of it soon.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by yarak1; 10 August 2014, 20:08.

2 post, and selling?

there is a section for sale!
    the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Originally posted by budweiser View Post
      2 post, and selling?

there is a section for sale!
      No I am not selling!... Thinking of parting with it but not sure, just wanted some advice on what I should be asking IF I want to part with it... Are forums not for asking/giving advice ect ect?

And yes I know there is a " for sale section" and IF I was selling I would have posted it in there, I am simply asking for some advice.
      Last edited by yarak1; 10 August 2014, 20:00.

Comment

Just a few photos...
        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice...low mileage...mhmmm....if I wasn't so far, and so skint, I'd offer you £4000 or 4500 and take it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
            Very nice...low mileage...mhmmm....if I wasn't so far, and so skint, I'd offer you £4000 or 4500 and take it from there.
            Thank you for your reply, much appreciated.

Comment

You will like the answer above more but in the real world, £2500 maybe £3000 if it is really nice.
              Brian

Comment

There's usually a world of difference between what you might think it's worth and what the market thinks it's worth.
                Write a great advert, include lots of photos, and eBay will give you your answer.
                But don't be surprised if it's closer to £2500 than £4000.
                Not allowed 1) tools 2) matches 3) sharp objects

Comment

Where are you? I'm in Devon for the next 2 days, so I'd like to come and have a look if you're free. I'm in Dawlish.
                  Not allowed 1) tools 2) matches 3) sharp objects

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                    You will like the answer above more but in the real world, £2500 maybe £3000 if it is really nice.
                    Thanks for your reply, appreciated..

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas A. Swift View Post
                      Where are you? I'm in Devon for the next 2 days, so I'd like to come and have a look if you're free. I'm in Dawlish.
                      Thanks for your opinion...Unfortunately I am away in Oxford until Friday otherwise you would have been more than welcome to come and see it..

Comment

Originally posted by yarak1 View Post
                        Thanks for your opinion...Unfortunately I am away in Oxford until Friday otherwise you would have been more than welcome to come and see it..
                        Lol good answer, and the same one Id give someone who thought 2500 was a good valuation.
                        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                          Lol good answer, and the same one Id give someone who thought 2500 was a good valuation.
                          Thanks, I am actually away in Oxford till friday......... but yes I agree with you....

Comment

No one likes what they consider a "low" valuation but the best way to find out what it's worth is to look at the completed auctions on ebay.

Don't forget some auctions have an option to make an offer and will close for less than a Buy It Now price so don't find ONE high one and take that as your value look at all of them, including location and then work out an average.

here's a list of recently completed auctions, items in RED did not sell.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cars-/9801...mplete=1&rt=nc

Comment

Originally posted by popuptoaster View Post
                              No one likes what they consider a "low" valuation but the best way to find out what it's worth is to look at the completed auctions on ebay.

Don't forget some auctions have an option to make an offer and will close for less than a Buy It Now price so don't find ONE high one and take that as your value look at all of them, including location and then work out an average.

here's a list of recently completed auctions, items in RED did not sell.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Cars-/9801...mplete=1&rt=nc
                              Cheers for that, much appreciated./..

Comment

Working...
                              X