yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Blue over silver SRR-X P-Reg I think, parked outside Boots in North Chingford Friday 7th Nov. Lady driver. Any takers???
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Dark Blue over silver SRR-X P-Reg I think, parked outside Boots in North Chingford Friday 7th Nov. Lady driver. Any takers???
      Depends on what she looks like, I might take her
      I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Couldn't beleive my eyes!!!!!!!!!Spotted a silver 2003 4Runner on the A701 heading East on the outskirts of Dumfries @ 4.00pm ish today (11.11.03),must admit they look better in the flesh(so to speak),who was it?I WANT YOUR MOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
          Couldn't beleive my eyes!!!!!!!!!Spotted a silver 2003 4Runner on the A701 heading East on the outskirts of Dumfries @ 4.00pm ish today (11.11.03),must admit they look better in the flesh(so to speak),who was it?I WANT YOUR MOTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a green (or was it blue) 2003 in Wimbledon this morning. Sorry Rob but I think that they are one ugly motor! The series 3 is borderline for me at the moment(No offence series3 owners I shall probably have one, one day) but the new one, ugghh. I like the purity of line and built for a purpose look of the 1 and 2 . However, by the time I can afford a 4 they may have grown on me (in many years to come). After all it has no competition. (The double cabs don't count)

Steve
          Last edited by cheezygrinon; 11 November 2003, 22:44.

Comment

L reg on my village just outside Cannock yesterday, chap from Lichfield are you on here yet ??

L reg in Cheslyn Hay on Sunday.

Steve
            Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

Green one on M4 east bound around the Bristol Area yesterday (11th) at about 15.00 hrs, I forgot reg no

I was in the little suzi with pink bits!! in the slow lane, drooling at you!!

Paul
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
                Green one on M4 east bound around the Bristol Area yesterday (11th) at about 15.00 hrs, I forgot reg no

I was in the little suzi with pink bits!! in the slow lane, drooling at you!!

Paul
                Not me this time but I'm often around the Bristol area in a blue over silver 3rd gen.
                I've seen quite a few Surfs around the M4 and M32 myself though.

Saw a cream/silver R reg 3rd gen just outside Trowbridge today - haven't seen it here before.....

Comment

L reg 1st gen on Stafford Hospital about 14.10 today.
                  Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

2nd gen,dark green,squiggly graphic on sides,mirror back window,spotted on the A76 heading North around 3.40pm(13/11/03).I flashed the lights and waved,the guy driving looked baffled(sorry m8 it's a Surf thing),anybody we know?I've seen this rig around quite a bit,think it belongs to a farmer,a mate of mine clocked it at 80mph,towing a horsebox!!!Distinctive graphics.