yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue over silver 3rd gen coming out of Woking yesterday at about 1130. I was driving the M&S artic you were following....

Comment

• Grey 2nd gen - unit next to ours on Deeside Industrial Park - For sale at that
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

• Haywards Heath Station

Afternoon all, spotted a dark blue 2nd gen at Haywards Heath train station today. Side steps removed, white dials, liked the bluey silvery back window too! Anyone on here (guess with the white dials it pretty much must be!)?
        Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonH
          Afternoon all, spotted a dark blue 2nd gen at Haywards Heath train station today. Side steps removed, white dials, liked the bluey silvery back window too! Anyone on here (guess with the white dials it pretty much must be!)?

Yup - that's my Snoop-De-Ville! Take it you didn't see the bonnet?! Most people identify it from that! There's a few trucks that park in that car park regularly - are you one of 'em?
          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

• Blue, k reg ,second gen motoring up caen hill , Devizes

no wheel on the carrier and the back window down ........
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• I saw J.Hell just a minute ago in the Asda car park of eastleigh! Mine was the black one with TRD written on the back

Comment

• Saw a nice black 3rd gen going over Cobden Bridge in Southampton about an hour ago and a shiny black 2nd gen in Bevois Valley this morning,

Cheers, Nick
                "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

• Saw a Grey 2nd gen towing a trailer full of canoes on M25 around Junction 9 at about 5:00pm tonight.

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick V
                    Saw a nice black 3rd gen going over Cobden Bridge in Southampton about an hour ago and a shiny black 2nd gen in Bevois Valley this morning,

Cheers, Nick

I think i saw the same black 3rd gen! but waiting on the M271 going towards totton way i think

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop
                      Yup - that's my Snoop-De-Ville! Take it you didn't see the bonnet?! Most people identify it from that! There's a few trucks that park in that car park regularly - are you one of 'em?
                      I saw the bonnet but didn't understand it. It said something like ?dneirf elttil ym tem uoy evaH. I'm not too sure what that meant.
                      I'm not a regular in that neck of the woods, have just been going to the big smoke for the last couple of days and parked near you today. You work up in 'that London'?
                      Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

• Originally posted by SimonH
                        I saw the bonnet but didn't understand it. It said something like ?dneirf elttil ym tem uoy evaH. I'm not too sure what that meant.
                        I'm not a regular in that neck of the woods, have just been going to the big smoke for the last couple of days and parked near you today. You work up in 'that London'?
                        lol - it says "Say hello to my little friend", it's from Scarface, one of my all time favourite films.

Yep I work in 'that London' most of the time, some of the time from home (Chailey) and the rest abroad. I guess your truck is the burgandy one that was a few spaces up and opposite mine? In which case I've seen yours a few times and I occasionally also see a light blue one that's on the smallest wheels and tyres combo I've ever seen on a Surf, makes it quite low down - have you seen that one?
                        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

• i see quite a few on the way to guildford and back every morning.
                          mine is the dark metallic red one with the loudest turbo you ever heard, and shiny-est waxed paintwork
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyppe
                            i see quite a few on the way to guildford and back every morning.
                            mine is the dark metallic red one with the loudest turbo you ever heard, and shiny-est waxed paintwork

Hang on a minute man. MINE is the shiniest, waxiest truck around, are you trying to fool people into knicking my crown!!!!?????

My paint work has had two big bottles of Auto Glym Super Resin Polish applied, and buffed with a power buffer. No truck is as shiney as mine!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by M35A2
                              Hang on a minute man. MINE is the shiniest, waxiest truck around, are you trying to fool people into knicking my crown!!!!?????

My paint work has had two big bottles of Auto Glym Super Resin Polish applied, and buffed with a power buffer. No truck is as shiney as mine!!!
                              Then i challenge you to a shine off.... starting with dem wheels

...and she needs a quickie over as the rape seed field fairies have sprinkled fine yellow dust over her.

giving her a ginger appearence

photos taken 15mins ago
                              Last edited by huff_diggler; 27 April 2007, 15:41.
                              The benchmark....

Comment

• early grey 2nd gen 2.4 with forum sticker approaching the Swindon turnpike roundabout on the A419 south this morning at 7:30ish. Had a quick chat with the guy while we sat in the queue for the roundabout. Didn't catch his forum name over the traffic noise and he said he hadn't been on for a while but loved the forum cos it helped him fix his truck when he blew it up

Thats the first one with the blue star sticker I've seen when out on the road.

(I was in a cr@ppy peugeot hire AGAIN though on my way to Boscombe)

Saw several other Surfs while out. Another shiny grey one with nice bars and alloys heading north on the 419 just off the M4.
                                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                                X