yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw a grey surf parked up in lake side, eastleigh at 17.50 tonight anyone on here

Comment

• [QUOTE=MudSurfer]
      Originally posted by The Ferret
      Cheers matey. The bars were a custom Chillitt fit!! /QUOTE]

I know Paul - I was there having some fitted to mine on the same day, and helped you put your lining back in......they do look blummin' good though!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!! I forgot about that!!
      "Canis Auxilio Servimus"

Comment

• was it you?

A blue j reg 2nd gen with A bar at the 3 nuns, mirfield on Saturday 31/03/07

DID THE SURF WAVE!
        Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

• Blue 2nd gen SURF at Halfrauds in Altrincham on Sunday.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by marky
            Blue 2nd gen SURF at Halfrauds in Altrincham on Sunday.
            Saw a couple over the past few days

No 1. Grey 2nd GEn with a loud as stereo and a tube on the roof at the services near M62 at around 5am on Friday.

No 2. ANther 2nd gen I think it was burgundy, but it was going other way on A120 about 11ish on Sunday.
            There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

• 4 different blue ones all 2nd gens in trowbridge this afternoon between 15.00 and 16.15
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• I saw a toyota prius in our staff car park today, so decided to park next to it lol
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• saw a nice black 2nd gen this afternoon coming out the top end of Trelowarren St in Camborne.Not one of the usual black ones that i see about and got a good hands up from the guy in the passenger seat and the driver i think she was concentrating a bit on the road
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• seen a nice second gen at morrisons in penzance then coming from landsend to st ives on coast road seen another 3 together following each other wondering if they locals or on holiday
                    Last edited by pirate-storm; 2 April 2007, 22:58.

Comment

• Friday afternoon about 15.00 around the back of larkhill
                      greenish grey with two strips of ally checkerplate on the bonnet
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Grey H reg surf flashed its headlights coming off the Applemore roundabout last night, about 17:30. Presume it must be someone on here as all the other Surf owners around here don't acknowledge you (excluding my sister, I've only been acknowledged twice in 5 years locally). The other was two weeks ago on the Lyndhurst - Ashurst road.
                        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Greyish 3rd gen SURF in TESCOS SALE Yesterday. You followed me up the Ramp.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick
                            Grey H reg surf flashed its headlights coming off the Applemore roundabout last night, about 17:30. Presume it must be someone on here as all the other Surf owners around here don't acknowledge you (excluding my sister, I've only been acknowledged twice in 5 years locally). The other was two weeks ago on the Lyndhurst - Ashurst road.
                            i always wave at you, you blind s o d you
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

• I saw a blue one, I let you out of the garage on the A120 today, you had a huge lift....very nice. I was in the light blue 3rd Gen....
                              [I][B]96 3rd Gen in bluuuueeeee[/B]I]

Comment

• Two today

Burgundy surf in the "Toys R Us" car park in plymouth lunchtime

At the speedway, towing a one of the burger bars
                                My other cars a QUAD
                                (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                                http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Working...
                                X