yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this in Weston Supa mere, wasn't sure what make it was, then i noticed the small decal
    Attached Files
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

• Got a from a Forum surf going through Corfe Castle last Friday whilst on holiday!

Then later that day, found a camp site that wasn't fully booked and found a quiet spot and pitched the tent with the nippers help.

Later that evening, the very same Surf dorve past my tent and stopped at the tent next to mine!! what are the chances of that!

So a big up to Stuart aka Ramstone, hope Cornwall went well! See if you can get yourself down to Cornwall in September with the rest of us!

I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

• Originally posted by Slate8
        Green 2nd gen with big scary "SURF" stickers down the side opposite the Plough pub, West St, Farnham this morning. I do like the look of the 2nd gens with wheel arches - really should invest in some
        That sounds like the Surf the husband of my nippers nursery manager drives. They only live in Alton, so could have been! Will ask him next time I see him!
        Last edited by Big Jonah; 11 August 2006, 21:38.
        I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

• Burgundy Surf with a big Surf "splash" decal, NB on the Finchley Rd in London about 7:30 Fri evening - actually waved back.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

• Am from Stanford-le-Hope too! Its a K reg blue, with a 4 in lift, there is also one for sale at the top of first avenue

Comment

• Burgundy 2.4 in Tesco carpark, Kidderminster today. Chap came over for a chat, asking why his truck smoked and was lumpy on startup. I suggested glowplugs.

Anyway, I gave him the URL of this place and he promised to take a look.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Very shiny blue 2nd Gen with pic of two black dogs on the spare wheel cover - Roundabout at the bottom of Fore Street, Kingsbridge, last Friday.

Saw loads of Surfs last year in the Golf - down there in the Surf this year and hardly saw any!
                Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

• That was mine........

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

Grey 2nd Gen parked in Eastern Business Park, St Mellons - N**URF

Bob,

That was my Surf in EBP with pers' plate.
                  Actually just posted it up for sale on this site.

Cheers

Gary
                  1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
                  1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

• Visited a place called Watermead near Aylesbury ,very nice Rreg 3rd gen in metalic red sat in car park near the lake.2 weeks later identical machine seen in car park at Reeth North Yorkshire (spooky)
                    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• Beware North Yorkshire here I come!

Watch out for this front end, I'll be coming up in the early hours of tomorrow morning (probably towing my sisters caravan as her Surf hasn't had the registration documents back yet). Then I'll be terrorising the Sinnington area for a fortnight. Feel free to flash or wave.
                      Attached Files
                      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick
                        Watch out for this front end, I'll be coming up in the early hours of tomorrow morning (probably towing my sisters caravan as her Surf hasn't had the registration documents back yet). Then I'll be terrorising the Sinnington area for a fortnight. Feel free to flash or wave.

Just going to have a look for my rain coat!

Comment

• Ah great,a was it you thread,be much better on its own though like I asked for 6 months ago and got flamed.
                          HUFC
                          HEREFORD IS IN ENGLAND.

Comment

• I reckon I've seen you near Storridge of the Hereford / Worcester rd...
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick
                              Are you on the site near Aislaby near Pickering? we are going to the Blacksmiths arms there at the bank hol weekend, I suppose you will be trying the Langdale Quest ? its a bit better now we've had a BIT OF RAIN
                              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• Originally posted by John h
                                Are you on the site near Aislaby near Pickering? we are going to the Blacksmiths arms there at the bank hol weekend, I suppose you will be trying the Langdale Quest ? its a bit better now we've had a BIT OF RAIN
                                mmmmmmmm The Blacksmith do a LOVELY FILLET STEAK. Hoping to get up there again very soon. We stay at SPIERSHOUSE, A Forestry Commision Site.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                                (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                                X