yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UDTrev
    And again tonight (6:40) saw you travelling just past Gatwick on the M23 - you was towing a horse box.

Trev
    I saw a silver 2nd gen 3.0 in Basingstoke the other day - never seen a silver one before - wonder if it was the same truck?
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Saw a blue second gen - rear screen down and bass pumping out going up Castle Street, Farnham on Friday. Nice to see another surf with a good sound system.

Also, saw a green (I think) second gen comeing towards me near farnborough last week during the flash floods in that area. Wasn't driving around in two foot of water fun? Got a wave too!
      [IMG]http://www.slate8.com/hiluxstuff/hilux-sig.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Slate8
        Saw a blue second gen - rear screen down and bass pumping out going up Castle Street, Farnham on Friday. Nice to see another surf with a good sound system.

Also, saw a green (I think) second gen comeing towards me near farnborough last week during the flash floods in that area. Wasn't driving around in two foot of water fun? Got a wave too!

Wasn't me, but where abouts in Farnham are you? I'm in Lower Bourne, just up from The Fox p.h. Can't miss my beast parked up there on the main road.
        I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Jonah
          Wasn't me, but where abouts in Farnham are you? I'm in Lower Bourne, just up from The Fox p.h. Can't miss my beast parked up there on the main road.
          pass it all the time...where's your forum stickers then?!?!?!?!?!?!?
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• hmmm, stickers - on my list of things to do!

I've usually got some part of me under the beast most weekends, so if you see a spreading oil slick on the pavement drop by and say hi!
            I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

• will do...keep an eye out for the 1st gen then as anyone else i've seen around here in a surf either doesn't realise that it actually IS a surf, or they just don't want to wave and blow kisses etc ...
              i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Jonah
                Don't really head out that way much so can't say I've spotted you yet. I'm right in town, near the football grounds, so fairly central. Not really visible from west st unfortunatly.

Nice to hear from other Farnhamites though Oh, will try and keep and eye out for that 1st gen too...
                [IMG]http://www.slate8.com/hiluxstuff/hilux-sig.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• burgundy surf bramley morrisons carpark... lunchtime today!
                  http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

• Hmmmmm,

Seen absolutely loads all over the place...few bothered to wave acknowledge another (superior) Surf on the same stretch of road. Saw a lovely red Gen2 in Wales, passenger got very excited and waved like mad Had a similar experience in Wales again, but this one was virtually identical to mine so we both acknowledged our choice of superior 4X4 vehicle.

Had a Grey Gen2 in the car park outside my office. Introduced myself as a fellow Surfer and then helped the owner identify where the terrible graunching sound came from on full lock....lockstop plates bone dry .

Is it such a good idea to be listing genuine registration numbers on this or any web site considering the reg. number theft problem of late.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mechanic
                      Seen absolutely loads all over the place...few bothered to wave acknowledge another (superior) Surf on the same stretch of road. Saw a lovely red Gen2 in Wales, passenger got very excited and waved like mad Had a similar experience in Wales again, but this one was virtually identical to mine so we both acknowledged our choice of superior 4X4 vehicle.

Had a Grey Gen2 in the car park outside my office. Introduced myself as a fellow Surfer and then helped the owner identify where the terrible graunching sound came from on full lock....lockstop plates bone dry .

Is it such a good idea to be listing genuine registration numbers on this or any web site considering the reg. number theft problem of late.
                      Hang on... "lovely" and "red" in the same sentence? Blue is the only colour!
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Talking of Burgundy Surfs, was that you Legendgames, heading for the Powick roundabout from Worcester today about 12ish? I was in Vicki's Polo.

Did you get the email re. the website details?
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Grey 2nd Gen parked in Eastern Business Park, St Mellons - N**URF

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

• So didn't anyone see me on Sunday????? I had my first ever trip to UCH london in my own car -never driven in C London before! I'm the one with the very concentrated look......... (and sore shoulders!) Have to say I quite enjoyed it - and my pint at the Jeremy Bentham - won't be there again though - they brought him home yesterday.
                            Very liberating experience helped by having such a fab motor - when I told a bus driver where to get of my mate told me to "relax, you are obviously getting the hang of it!"
                            Can't believe I was such a wuss for so long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purpledoris
                              So didn't anyone see me on Sunday????? I had my first ever trip to UCH london in my own car -never driven in C London before! I'm the one with the very concentrated look......... (and sore shoulders!) Have to say I quite enjoyed it - and my pint at the Jeremy Bentham - won't be there again though - they brought him home yesterday.
                              Very liberating experience helped by having such a fab motor - when I told a bus driver where to get of my mate told me to "relax, you are obviously getting the hang of it!"
                              Can't believe I was such a wuss for so long.
                              Way to go, we will have you offroading next

hows the other half ?

Trev
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• just posted update on original thread - long way to go but we are both trying to stay positive for both our sakes
                                thank you!!!
                                I don't think he'll be lifting the spuds this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X