yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Blue 3ltr ssr-g on Town View Doncaster this morning no wave no nuthin !

Burgundy 2nd gen parked outside the bacon butty cabin facing towards Doncaster between Darfield and Goldthorpe
    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• Buggered Burgundy 2nd Gen at roughly 7:10 to 7:15 this morning on the Eastworth Road in Chertsey - no wave

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• I have now twice seen on the same colour as mine (dark blue) with a tailgate mounted spare (did remember to look at the reg, but have forgotten it now) coming out of the car park on the opposite side of the road to where I live (somewhere in Oakridge in Basingstoke)

Is it anyone on here

Comment

• Not me, I'm 100 miles north.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• OK - getting good at this now

Silver P reg with tailgate mounted spare, coming out of a side road near me when I was walking the dogs this morning - was very clean & shiny

Comment

• Originally posted by SassyT
              OK - getting good at this now

Silver P reg with tailgate mounted spare, coming out of a side road near me when I was walking the dogs this morning - was very clean & shiny

How do you keep your dog clean and shiny, mine always look fluffy and curly
              www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

• surfs heading for cornwall

Friday tea time and early evening saw loads of surfs heading down the A38///M5 some with caravans, presume most of you heading for cornwall, we were going the other way, didn't see any going the same direction as me!!!(we were going from plymouth to nottingham for the week end to stay with our son) , didn't get time to wave hubby sleep me driving, i was not hanging around!!! went to the donnington race track it was renault raceing week end had a fantastic time and it was all FREE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ian and jean
                  Friday tea time and early evening saw loads of surfs heading down the A38///M5 some with caravans, presume most of you heading for cornwall, we were going the other way, didn't see any going the same direction as me!!!(we were going from plymouth to nottingham for the week end to stay with our son) , didn't get time to wave hubby sleep me driving, i was not hanging around!!! went to the donnington race track it was renault raceing week end had a fantastic time and it was all FREE!!!
                  if it was in the morning and early afternoon then some of them could of been coming to the srtts
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• we left plymouth at 5pm so it would have been after this, there was loads, i do remember a red one pulling a caravan but saw so many!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ian and jean
                      we left plymouth at 5pm so it would have been after this, there was loads, i do remember a red one pulling a caravan but saw so many!!
                      i think they left Exeter between 11.30 and mid-day about 7 of them.

there was a really big vintage car rally this w/end too around Truro and the M/Bike rally on sunday
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Nice Metallic Red one, with nudge bar, travelling from Callington towards Gunnislake.
                        Brian

Comment

• Caught a glimpse of a pale blue 3rd gen, N reg with graphics, in St Mellons at around 13:20 today - not close enough to wave (and I was in the Focus so they'd have thought I was just another St Mellons nutter !)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce1067
                            i think they left Exeter between 11.30 and mid-day about 7 of them.

there was a really big vintage car rally this w/end too around Truro and the M/Bike rally on sunday
                            You couldn't see me & the missus cos we were travelling under the cover of darkness or Mist at 4 in the mornin !!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Dark Blue Surf joining the A19 at Bentley coming from Arksey just about to give the thumbs up and he was gone !
                              Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• Originally posted by tonytom
                                How do you keep your dog clean and shiny, mine always look fluffy and curly

They are greyhounds so they don't do fluffy

Comment

Working...
                                X