yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue ssrx ltd .... somerfield carpark halifax road heheh
    http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev
      Silver 2nd Gen towing on the M25 around Junction 10 about 4.15pm this afternoon - we both

Trev
      And again tonight (6:40) saw you travelling just past Gatwick on the M23 - you was towing a horse box.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by amethyst
        Blue ssrx ltd .... somerfield carpark halifax road heheh
        Green SSRX minus LTD badge same place, nice meeting you mate
        Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

• A wave from a blue 2nd gen with nice lighting bar on Worcester road early afternoon today.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• burgundy @ later a green surf heading away from rowlands castle way towards the a3 flashed both ,never got no reply so dont suppose there members on here
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Falkirk

Blue 2nd Gen going around the roundabout for the M9 near the BP and McDonalds near Falkirk Stadium...

not sure if that counts as Grangemouth or Falkirk??

i was in a crew bus cos we were building the new stands for Falkirk FC

(met all the players and i didn't have a clue who any were!!... only ones i know are Ally McCoist and Archie Gemmill!)....

anyway, it had a few forum stickers on the back window!!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• seen outside makro in queensferry, blue 2nd gen with the biggest set of rims i"ve ever seen, made me very jealous....
                the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

• Originally posted by joker??
                  burgundy @ later a green surf heading away from rowlands castle way towards the a3 flashed both ,never got no reply so dont suppose there members on here

What time Joker?

I was up and down the A3 on Friday morning from Waterlooville to Portsmouth & back.
                  I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

• Originally posted by deegz
                    seen outside makro in queensferry, blue 2nd gen with the biggest set of rims i"ve ever seen, made me very jealous....
                    I pass that way every couple 'a weeks in a blue 2nd gen, though my rims are only 16's. Anythging more is ostentatious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Jonah
                      What time Joker?

I was up and down the A3 on Friday morning from Waterlooville to Portsmouth & back.
                      bout 1,30 then about 3.30
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                        I pass that way every couple 'a weeks in a blue 2nd gen, though my rims are only 16's. Anythging more is ostentatious!
                        thats a hell of a big word from you apache...lol.... must admit it looked that nice i"ve just been checking prices..... £1700, its a flick up between them or a new plazma tv....

Comment

• Originally posted by deegz
                          thats a hell of a big word from you apache...lol.... must admit it looked that nice i"ve just been checking prices..... £1700, its a flick up between them or a new plazma tv....
                          Aint got a plasma yet? Bit backward up there in Chester aintcha?

Comment

• Originally posted by joker??
                            bout 1,30 then about 3.30
                            hmmm.not sure, think I was on the A3 at 10am then again about 1230.

I would have been easy to spot, as I had so much weight in the back the nose was pointing sky wards!

Didn't notice any other surfs, but then I probably wondering about what to fix next (rear springs are lookiing good!)
                            I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                              Aint got a plasma yet? Bit backward up there in Chester aintcha?
                              ha ha, new house, new surf, give us a chance to put some overtime in kid......

Comment

• Loadsa Surfs

Counted approx. 20 Surfs this weekend at the Rock and Blues in Derby, some in small groups.....surely some from here?.....

Comment

Working...
                                X