yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apache
    Saw a blue 2nd gen, and a boregundy 2nd gen heading north on the M6 around jct10 (ish) around 5:30pm this eve.

You say "heading"....I've never seen anything heading anywhere at that time around J10!
    Carpe Biscalorum...

Comment

• whine coloured one towing a caravan on the m25 about 11 this morning(friday)
      spitafields about 4 this afternoon black dude blowing hes nose
      i was the one in blue 71/2 tonner screaming surfs up dude at you lol
      think i might have startled him
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Burgundy one, townswend way, Malvern about 10:30 this morning. No wave.

Blue one towing a car trailer out towards Bromyard about 11am. No wave.

Blue one with yellow spotlamps near Mold around 2pm. No wave.

I give up!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
          Burgundy one, townswend way, Malvern about 10:30 this morning. No wave.

Blue one towing a car trailer out towards Bromyard about 11am. No wave.

Blue one with yellow spotlamps near Mold around 2pm. No wave.

I give up!
          Guiseley West yorkshire today 2PM. I let you out of morrisons petrol station, cued behind you as you waited to get round the dumper truk just down the road. then watched you turn right and park down the street with the abbey on the corner. Pale green early 2nd gen WOZ plate with a smashed rear window on the nearside and mudflap extensions with reflectors depicting smiling faces. Oh, and a get dirty in a surf sticker on the back.

There, i bet someone knows who you are!!!!!

PS, i was the bloke in the sharp suit in the Laguna
          I used to have a surf me!

Comment

• Originally posted by phoebelala

Guiseley West yorkshire today 2PM. I let you out of morrisons petrol station, cued behind you as you waited to get round the dumper truk just down the road. then watched you turn right and park down the street with the abbey on the corner. Pale green early 2nd gen WOZ plate with a smashed rear window on the nearside and mudflap extensions with reflectors depicting smiling faces. Oh, and a get dirty in a surf sticker on the back.

There, i bet someone knows who you are!!!!!

PS, i was the bloke in the sharp suit in the Laguna

Stalker!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Stalker!!
              My god, did i say cued! I did mean queued!

Stalker? Is he about much?

Comment

• Originally posted by phoebelala
                My god, did i say cued! I did mean queued!

Stalker? Is he about much?
                Sorry Vince, missed your gag there. Just been looking on members list for a "stalker"

Guess what.there aint one.

Comment

• wine coloured surf in wickes at the bottom of blackheath hill .. dont suppose your a member of this site cos your an ignorant b......
                  let him out . just ignored me
                  get $$$$ed when other drivers dont nod or flash when i give way for them, never mind a surf driver !!!!!
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• This Thread will never die !

There I was bombing down the Goldthorpe Bye-pass and there was a gunmetal nice codition Surf comin the other way, Put me thumb up and as he passed got a full wave !! so there must be some friendlies in South yorks !
                    Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

• Originally posted by John h
                      This Thread will never die !

There I was bombing down the Goldthorpe Bye-pass and there was a gunmetal nice codition Surf comin the other way, Put me thumb up and as he passed got a full wave !! so there must be some friendlies in South yorks !
                      i'm a friendly ... hehehhe
                      http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

• Dont get on the site as much as I should, but if any one is in the South West Durham area sees some nut in a 2nd gen wine over grey flashing lights and waving like a madman, well it could be me. Please wave back. the wife thinks I'm mad.

Spoggle

Comment

• Passed a Burgundy one heading towards the M5 across the new worcester bridge about 12:45 today. No wave though.

I think there's just too many Surfs about now, and not many know about the forums, and the waving to people with good taste. Maybe a good time for a major assault with the leaflets?

Is there a big URL sticker available Koi?
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Click on 'Calling cards' here and you can print some off...

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/php_lib/v...at=5&submit=Go

Comment

• burghandy 2.4 in sunningdale yesterday ?
                              i was in an overfinch range rover sport and flashed you ! you just looked bemused!
                              you should have known it was me lol lol
                              at the end of the day................ it gets dark

Comment

• OK I've seen N333 TOY & N5 EXY recently.....anyone here??

Comment

Working...
                                X