yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw a blue one outside the supermarket in wales yeaterday!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• Wide body with roof rack at Kings Cross tonight 4.30ish. There appears to be a few in this area, (Camden,Islington,holloway) but none appear to belong on this forum. They're missing the full experience.

Steve

Comment

• only 1 supermarket in Wales????
        ship

Comment

• Seen more surfs than you could shake a stick at today 9 in total on the M5 between Bristol and Exeter and back. One very nice looking 3lt blacked out windows in a dark green almost british racing green.
          Saw a few yesterday as well same run a 3lt wine over grey was next to me stuck in traffic around Weston-super-mare.

Conker
          [center] [/center]

Comment

• Very clean blue one with a roof rack in Dalston I think it was on the A10 this pm about 5ish J763 I think, anyone we know

Comment

• 2nd gen wine colour ssrx in horwich bolton today narrow arches, down the side of the house
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

• Nice silver/beige 3rd gen today - Shires car park, Trowbridge @ 13.50. Looked as though it had been lifted

Comment

• Originally posted by ship
                  only 1 supermarket in Wales????
                  ship
                  oh yeah sorry!
                  it was morrisons!
                  hehehe!!

i was on the way to pontllanfraith or crumlin and i think it was grey they were just turning into the estate by morrisons.
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• OK, who was the H reg behind me (white rover 114 with L plates ) last night in Bloxwich ????
                    Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

• Wine 'J' reg in Homebase carpark Slough yesterday Saturday 6th. I don't seem to see anyone that belongs to this site.

Comment

• Surf spotted in stange place

Was driving into Monaco a week and a bit ago and a british registered Surf was coming out heading in the direction of Italy. Can't remember the number plate, anyone from here?
                        Objects in the rear view mirror are losing

Comment

• Black & silver in Wishaw main street Thurs eve, I think this owner lives in Motherwell 'cos I went to see this car for sale but the blighter beat me to it.

Comment

• Pale blue 1st Gen (H Reg) in Wigston, Leicester - parked in the drive or on the front every day, so probably lives there?
                            Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunno
                              Green one on M4 east bound around the Bristol Area yesterday (11th) at about 15.00 hrs, I forgot reg no

I was in the little suzi with pink bits!! in the slow lane, drooling at you!!

Paul
                              could have been me matey
                              I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

• about 6pm tonight, 2nd gen on at shepherd and flock roundabout in Farnham grey, with surf decals on side

also think saw same surf earlier in downing street farnham with back window wound down to accommodate what looked like a lawnmower in back.

also, anyone here own the burgundy surf thats often parked on the frensham rd by the fox pub....NICE!!!
                                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
                                X