yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 'Did I See Your Surf Today' thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burgundy L reg near Ironbridge and same K reg in Bridgenorth. That L reg in Chester by pegueot garage, where are you ??
    Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

• Originally posted by dabigman
      waiting to pull out of texaco in thatcham today some ginger bird went past in a black one eating bacon sandwiches and stroking a hedgehog!....
      didn't let me pull out though!!

hehehe!!! " title="big grin" smilieid="3" /> " title="big grin" smilieid="3" />
      I think that you will need to bring a cricket box tomorrow m8
      If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

• Good day for surf spotting...

Burgandy one on the A339 heading into Basingstoke about 12.45,
        great looking 3rd gen pulling out of a Texaco garage on the A4 at Thatchum - bloke driving mouthed something 'bout Hedgepigs????
        And finally very nice dark Blue SRR-X Ltd M***UMO in Homebase car park Basingstoke 4.30pm with a woman driver who clearly thought I was mad when I trie telling her 'bout this site!!!
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• saw 3 today, but can't be assed......................... ....
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

• Originally posted by popbriscoe
            P237 LMO
            L505 MDP
            P170 LMD
            F873 EVG
            K281 PHU
            G537 BGS
            J 128 UBM
            47 SEV
            N775 DAE
            J872 UBH
            B16 ADP
            H768 KKX
            R446 XUD
            J713 XBL
            H13 MSY
            ORL 331X
            K779 BOL
            J776 NRU
            18 IN ONE PLACE THAT WE MANAGED TO NOTE!
            WHAT A GREAT DAY. TERRIE AND I LOVED IT AND MEETING YOU GUYS
            THANKS TO LINDA FOR BREAKFAST.
            RUMMBLEBAGS FOR FOG LIGHT CONVERSION, WITH KOI'S HELP[but got wrong wire, not the white one]
            RICH FOR THE TYRES.
            EMMA & JIM FOR THE MONEY.
            CANT WAIT FOR NEXT PLAY TIME [the witch says we got to get a SUZY] she still wont bloody drive it,but hey who am i a humble bloke to argue.
            Missed the late comer!!
            R384 KPH

left home blue came home brown!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

• Saw a dirty one at a services (cant remember which one) eastbound on the M42 6pm ish and a J reg blue one at Cherwell services on the M40 eastbound later on. The same j reg hoofed it past me shortly after I left. I kept up for a while but Mr lead foot got up to 90 or so and stayed there so I dropped back to my 80 and let him go. Your wife got barged into in the services by a rude old git... was that you.
              Hope you all had a great day at the pit, Hope I can make one soon.

Steve

Comment

• saw a burgundy J reg in greenwich today, just by Makro's... i was in a blue ERF you stared at me and i stared at you... who could it be?

Comment

• 'S' reg 3rd gen, hartley Texaco service station yesterday morning about 9:45 am
                  [COLOR=darkred]Eddie The Air-Con Doctor[/COLOR]

Comment

• Should've said Hartley in Plymouth, that is.
                    [COLOR=darkred]Eddie The Air-Con Doctor[/COLOR]

Comment

• seen a nice black surf on a K drive past my house in H/Pool today, dark tint and rear spoiler, who are ya?? , and also a 2nd gen, i think, parks outside the local funeral parlour nice way to go, come to think of it the black one with the dark tints wud be a good way to take that final journey
                      ship

Comment

• VERY nice 3rd gen, silver with tinted windows, nice wheels... i want it!!

coming off the A406 north circular at wembley today...

wanna swap??

Comment

• Green 2nd gen with "Surf" graphic on sides spotted heading towards Dumfries at the Heathhall roundabout (20/11/03) at around 2.00pm,any takers?