Attention Newbies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Newbies!

If you're aged between 25 and 35, please don't buy a Surf if you know nothing about them or can't really afford to run them!

I've come to notice that this seems to be the age group where most of you keep asking the same questions over and over in different guises until you hear the 'correct' answer thats not going to cost anything to fix.

Use the search function on here or Google. If you use Google, as most of you seem to have no idea what or where the search button is, type in '4Runner' instead of 'Surf' and you'll get a lot more search results.
    A 4Runner is the same vehicle as a Surf except the steering wheel is on the wrong side and they sometimes have a petrol engine in them.

NB: If you must use one of those poxy iPhones to type anything on here, download one of the many Grammar Apps. first.

Thank you.

p.s. You've probably got a text or five that needs a reply, sorry to keep you.

Comment

What's the matter? Didn't you sleep well last night?
      Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

I may be a newbie within that age range (just), but I've owned a couple of surfs over the years and I can't stand bad grammar.
        And keep hold of your old phones with buttons on them that make phone calls.
        god damn.

Comment

Hear hear

Brilliant

Comment

Who's gonna go and give Vince a big hug?

Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Very true. Not long after I bought mine I joined here, used the search function to death to get all the info I needed, upgrades, repair and modifications. Also quite easy to find electronic versions of the manuals, plenty good enough for mechanical and electrical work. I think the only question I've asked so far is help on identifying wheels. Although I still don't know what they are-had lots of input from folks on here, thanks all. Great forum

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                If you're aged between 25 and 35, please don't buy a Surf if you know nothing about them or can't really afford to run them!

I've come to notice that this seems to be the age group where most of you keep asking the same questions over and over in different guises until you hear the 'correct' answer thats not going to cost anything to fix.

Use the search function on here or Google. If you use Google, as most of you seem to have no idea what or where the search button is, type in '4Runner' instead of 'Surf' and you'll get a lot more search results.
                A 4Runner is the same vehicle as a Surf except the steering wheel is on the wrong side and they sometimes have a petrol engine in them.

NB: If you must use one of those poxy iPhones to type anything on here, download one of the many Grammar Apps. first.

Thank you.

p.s. You've probably got a text or five that needs a reply, sorry to keep you.
                If I like it, Bushwhacker doesn't. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Benross View Post
                  I will take your Meldrew and add a Mainwaring
                  Attached Files
                  Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                    I will take your Meldrew and add a Mainwaring
                    I will raise you a Hodges.

God bless his soul

Comment

Originally posted by Benross View Post
                      I will raise you a Hodges.

God bless his soul
                      i raise that a Morrissey!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-7-for-editorial-pics-15th-june-2011-gallery-332648092.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	1258038

Comment

Originally posted by disco73 View Post
                        i raise that a Morrissey!!

[ATTACH]35510[/ATTACH]
                        I call you with a Harold Steptoe.

Comment

I'll take all your 70's c list celebs, and raise you a carrot. from the Tesco value range

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            I'll take all your 70's c list celebs, and raise you a carrot. from the Tesco value range

Erm, that carrots 'carrot' is a bit on the small side.

Comment

I'll raise you a whole thread......

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthrea...hlight=Newbies!
                              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
                              X