Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    Im an Aries.

What star sign are you john...cunnilingus?

I, I don't understand, are you alright?
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by disco73 View Post
      i`ve fitted a 2" body lift and i`ve just bought a donor car that had the 35s on, i`ve taken the bigger springs and shocks and fitted them to the back of mine so all that seems ok with loads of room with the 35s on! i havnt got a clue what i`m doing! i`m just fitting it to my truck the way i take it off the donor truck. i`m doing all the work on my own and i`ve lost a bit of skin on my knuckles and a lot of efn and blindin! i managed to do one side of the front this afternoon and found it had 5 metal plates above the ball joint about half an inch thick each so i guess thats a 2 and a half inch ball joint lift! so i`ve managed to fit them to the left side of mine with the extended brake lines. i`ll try the right side tomorrow then fit the wheels and see what the clearance is like!

can i still wind the torsion bar up for more lift with the ball joint spacers?
      Yes
      Brian

Comment

i`ve fitted a 2" body lift and i`ve just bought a donor car that had the 35s on, i`ve taken the bigger springs and shocks and fitted them to the back of mine so all that seems ok with loads of room with the 35s on! i havnt got a clue what i`m doing! i`m just fitting it to my truck the way i take it off the donor truck. i`m doing all the work on my own and i`ve lost a bit of skin on my knuckles and a lot of efn and blindin! i managed to do one side of the front this afternoon and found it had 5 metal plates above the ball joint about half an inch thick each so i guess thats a 2 and a half inch ball joint lift! so i`ve managed to fit them to the left side of mine with the extended brake lines. i`ll try the right side tomorrow then fit the wheels and see what the clearance is like!

can i still wind the torsion bar up for more lift with the ball joint spacers?
        Yes, think of the TB's as being independant of the BJ Spacers.... however, most folk wind down their TB's after fitting BJ's. you need to maintain a gap between the bump stops otherwise every hole in the road will throw the truck around. Either way, expect to get through CV boots like billy-o
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Manual hubs will sort the CV wear
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Manual hubs will sort the CV wear
            the donor truck has them i think! is it to turn it manualy between 4 and 2 wheel drive?
            i wouldn`t have a clue how to change them onto my truck! is it a pain to do?
            Last edited by disco73; 6 June 2013, 23:32.

Comment

the donor truck has them i think! is it to turn it manualy between 4 and 2 wheel drive?
              i wouldn`t have a clue how to change them onto my truck! is it a pain to do?
              http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60178

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                I see your slight rake and raise you this.....

Ok, then;.........Gasser, anybody?
                Attached Files
                " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                  Ok, then;.........Gasser, anybody?

Fake!

It's been photoshoped.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    Fake!

It's been photoshoped.