yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hole in the center of the rear bumper do ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I just had a look at the list of who's looking at what on the forum, and this is the most popular thread. Just shows you, all you have to do is put the word hole in the thread title, and everyone has a quick squint.

John
    http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
      Can you get them over here ? As Im looking for a good way and cheap wy to carry 3 bikes on the back.

Most of them need a towbar fitted and then you have to buy a carrier that fits the towbar. But if one of these hitch things will work , then maybe I could use that ? instead of shelling out for a towbar to be fitted. ?
      If we're still talking about the little oval slot in the middle of the bumper, then Marks getting you excited in vain. A 'receiver' hitch is what the yanks use for a towbracket, it will look the same as a UK towbar but with a 2" sq hole instead of a ball in the middle. Definatle not the spare wheel winch hole.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

arent u jealous i've lots of holes, the flux blew one day and the plutonium burnt thru the bumper like paper

but seriously, my '91 SSR has the stock reversing camera that fits into the rectangular hole in the centre of the pic

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
          but seriously, my '91 SSR has the stock reversing camera that fits into the rectangular hole in the centre of the pic
          Cool! you should put that in the front bumper and see what its like to drive using the camera only!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Any chance of a pic or two of the reversing camera Jim? I have a camera that I want to set up on the rear, just not too sure of where to fit it!

Comment

Originally posted by SparX
              Yeah yeah , but in the instructions for the flux capacitor , it says it takes 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to power it.

Are my two batteries ok to cope with this , or should I hook up a bumpercar type device to the hole in the bumper and drive under powerlines ?

NO NO NO Sparx the double batteries charge up the dylythiam crystals which heat the plasma coils to allow activation of the flux capaciter the red button is for dumping the anti matter after the contents have been beamed into the acid bath of the intestinal anti gravity chamber which is vented through the hole in the rear bumper.

I NEED HELP.

Sumo.
              If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

NO NO NO Sparx the double batteries charge up the dylythiam crystals which heat the plasma coils to allow activation of the flux capaciter the red button is for dumping the anti matter after the contents have been beamed into the acid bath of the intestinal anti gravity chamber which is vented through the hole in the rear bumper.

also helps prevent a warp core breach captain.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

it also hurts if you stick your finger (or similar apendage) in and wriggle it about!

it's brilliant for tying your dog's lead to when you park up and have a picnic - so far I've only forgot I'd done it and driven off three times! (we used to have a tall dog - now it's not!)
                  Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
                    it also hurts if you stick your finger (or similar apendage) in and wriggle it about!
                    Ouch my mate did that with his truck and ended up hgv positive
                    Keith
                    I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by marky

also helps prevent a warp core breach captain.

I am so glad I read ALL the posts on this Forum

I would NEVER have thought that the Red Button was for THAT
                      NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

what a bunch of weirdo , sci fi , 80's lovin , sicko freaks....

Am I sure i wanna be a part of this group ??????

erm............... YEAH, go on then.

http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

somehow - I feel really at home here lol
                          Dave

Comment

Me to, can,t see what all the fuss is about?
                            We ALL know what the Flux-Capacitor does.......................... .........
                            NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE...REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVEN'T

Comment

Originally posted by colincd
                              We ALL know what the Flux-Capacitor does
                              After a few pints of guinness my flux capacitor becomes a diode and theres nothing I can do about it

Comment

I wish I had read this thread before I went to see my 95 y/o grandad today. He thoroughly inspected my truck and said, "Funny how things come full circle. This has mud guards, running boards and a proper chassis by the look of it."
                                It has Grandad, "I replied."
                                "Whats the hole in the back bumper for then," He asked.
                                "It's for the starting handle, Grandad."
                                "In my day they were at the front." He said, looking puzzled............
                                Now I'm going to have to put him right. Of course I could always print off this thread for him to read!
                                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                                X