Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some info about gen 3 required

hi all
    if when the gen 3 came out, the older gen 3 ( change over ) had the same running gear has the gen 2, so you would have to treat the 4 wheel drive the same like a gen 2 ( can only use it on soft ground or snow ) can someone tell me if that's right.
    also the earlier gen 3 didnt have flared arches. my question is if you was to take the plastic arches off a later gen 3 would it be the same body as the earlier gen 3 ?

Originally posted by Arkamelis View Post
    hi all
    if when the gen 3 came out, the older gen 3 ( change over ) had the same running gear has the gen 2, so you would have to treat the 4 wheel drive the same like a gen 2 ( can only use it on soft ground or snow ) can someone tell me if that's right.
    Correct.
    also the earlier gen 3 didnt have flared arches. my question is if you was to take the plastic arches off a later gen 3 would it be the same body as the earlier gen 3 ?
    Correct.

Comment

re gen 3

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Correct.
      hi bushwhacker
      can you give me your opinion on a gen 3 someone is selling on the site, i do like the gen 3, and the reason why is because you could put it into 4x4 at anytime, also like the style, the one thats for sale doesnt have the plastic arches, and im wondering whether you could fit them of a later gen 3, sound like the guys looked after it and low milage. any view would be appreciated

Comment

The light blue 3rd gen in Yorkshire?

Looks like a tidy truck to me, only has the basic 4wd system though so you can't use 4WD on the road.

You can fit the arch extensions no problem, they're only attached with self tapping screws/bolts. If you want to fit the plastic lower door panels too, you'll need to drill the doors to fit them.

Comment

re surf

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          The light blue 3rd gen in Yorkshire?

Looks like a tidy truck to me, only has the basic 4wd system though so you can't use 4WD on the road.

You can fit the arch extensions no problem, they're only attached with self tapping screws/bolts. If you want to fit the plastic lower door panels too, you'll need to drill the doors to fit them.
          nice one cheers BW

Comment

re surf

already sold " bugger "

Comment

Working...
            X