Rav 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rav 4

Buying the wife a Rav 4 this week, anyone had any experience with these?
    Any advice on what to check on these, according to tinternet they are pretty bullet proof but would appreciate any wisdom/pointers that may help me when checking it over.

As for me, I dropped the 350z idea and went Mr middle aged Audi a4 s line. I have known the car since it was new so happy with the history.

They are both black so will fit with my heap of a Surf, well until I chop it up and paint it primer grey.
    Brian

The latest versions are like scaled down 4th gen Surfs!
    All are permanent 4WD with centre diff lock switch in the dash.

New neighbours across the road have very nice black '04 Rav D-4D XT4, wouldn't mind one myself.

Comment

This one is the older 2000 3 door model but only 2 owners and very low miles.
      It belongs to a woman from work who has owned it as a second car for the winters. It has only covered 950 miles in the last 12 months, not sure if that little use is as good as it first sounds.

Supposed to be the top of the range freesport model I think. I didn't know about the diff on a switch will check that works, I had just assumed they were just full time AWD.
      Brian

Comment

Brian, my wife had a 04 xt4. Awd no buttons to press. In the 4 years she had it just normal service costs. It made it through the last 2 really rough winters without getting stuck. I would recommend and would have another.

Comment

My Mrs has a 57 XTR and its a great car...
          Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Comment

Working...
          X