@ sewerat bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ sewerat bob

while i remember... the place we got a depot near glasgow is Milngavie... and i have been there! hehehe!!!... memory like a sieve! (or however you spell SIV!)
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Thats the place you said was spelt different to how it was spoken

Its just north of Glasgow, when you come north again Matt give me a bell, i think you have my mobile.

And for god sake bring some pennies this time,

Sewerat Bob
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Only three weeks late Matt!!!
      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
        while i remember... the place we got a depot near glasgow is Milngavie... and i have been there! hehehe!!!... memory like a sieve! (or however you spell SIV!)
        I remember staying in a hotel in Milngavie (The Thistle Black Bush I think or something like that). I was only told the address and didn't have it written down. Drove round Glasgow for about 2 1/2 hours trying to find signs to Mulguy until I twigged that maybe it wasn't spelt like that and headed off in the direction of the first place I found that began with M, lucky it was the right place. This was before the days of Mobile phones so you could ring up the Hotel and ask where the H**l they are.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
          I remember staying in a hotel in Milngavie (The Thistle Black Bush I think or something like that). Cheers
          yeah, and what was the hotel called?
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

yeah, i've heard about that "palace", got raided the other week by the

Had naked Pole dancers

And im part of de management staying their

He he he he

Posted Anon
            [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
            X