Help me make my mind up??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    No you aren't. You wouldn't be on here asking the question expecting to be told to get the Surf if you didn't want to get a Surf.
    Based on the way you phrased your question the sensible choice is obviously the Volvo. No surprise.
    But you don't want to know what is the more reliable better family car. You already know the answer to that. You want to be told that the decision that you have already made in your heart is not a silly unjustifiable one.
    Surfs are great. Buy one. Have fun. In due course you may decide to sell it and buy a more "sensible" car. Like a Volvo.
    In the meantime live a little.
    Just my 2 cents
    You must be some sort of mega psychic surf owner , am I that transparent?? But honestly, I have had a V70 before and it was great but yes, I need/want something more interesting and I love the ideal of owning a surf but really need the feedback about using it as a daily driver for me and the family, hence the question to the people that own them, you guys.
    The response has been brilliant and I am certainly edging towards a surf. I am off to test drive the 94 KZN130 next week, especially after being told the V70 I was interested in has been sold....fate I hear you say

Comment

Working...
    X