yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a fair price for a 3rd gen, seems cheap to me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£7200 for a '97????

Blimey, mine must be worth at least 9k then!

Comment

Hell, if it sells for anything near 7k I reckon I should buy a lesser coloured 3rd gen, get it sprayed black and double or even treble my cash

Comment

Actually bushwhacker, I've got a proposal for you, in his ad he says if we can show him a better looking Surf we can have his free, well, if you pop down and pick me up, we'll go round and see him in yours, collect my new truck, for free, I'll give you my 2k for your troubles, you busy tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by fsaroyster View Post
          Actually bushwhacker, I've got a proposal for you, in his ad he says if we can show him a better looking Surf we can have his free, well, if you pop down and pick me up, we'll go round and see him in yours, collect my new truck, for free, I'll give you my 2k for your troubles, you busy tomorrow?
          I'm very busy tomorrow, sorry.
          Just e-mail him this photo.....

Comment

I'm sorely tempted to send him a picture of yours

In the mean time, I might have found another one that's currently a bit more in my price range, swap out the "Pimp my ride" wheels, colour code the bumpers/arches and I too could be part of the 7k+ gang

I wonder if the "mileage" is actually in KMs...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-TOYOT...#ht_500wt_1413

Comment

Yes, the milage will be in KMs.

Whats that white cord hanging down behind the driver's seat for, a Venetian blind?

Those wheels are damn fugly!

Comment

Hadn't noticed the blinds, looking more closely at that picture it also looks like there's a boot cover on the floor, might be worth a bid, certainly going to keep my eye on it...

Comment

Deadly serious, only had a short MOT, I'm in Kent, so was very tempted, my theory was turn up and offer £500 he can only say no, either way if I'd got it for £650 and it had died on me I'd have thought I'd be able to recoup my money from breaking it, maybe even make a few quid.

I'm very sad and literally trawl the various car sites looking for Surfs, mostly I'm just annoying myself as I can't afford anything as yet, so I'm just seeing what I potentially believe to be good deals pass me by...
                  A good thing I've found with Gumtree (you probably do this already) is that you can complete a search then set up an RSS feed for those results. Then, when someone posts an ad relating to your search your RSS application will alert you with this fact pretty quickly.
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    £7200 for a '97????

Blimey, mine must be worth at least 9k then!
                    It must be a typo. Like his spelling of Diesel.
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I don't know it is the "BEST LOOKING SURF ON EARTH (FULL BLACK)" - Plus it has some really nice touches to set it a part from all the riff raff, like the partially wrapped steering wheel, likely to be high quality leatherette, only on one section probably as that's his favourite driving position, I bet he used to wear leather driving gloves, but got sweaty hands, or started to only wear the one glove in a "cool" Michael Jackson kind of style and came up with the leatherette wrap solution...

Comment

I don't know it is the "BEST LOOKING SURF ON EARTH (FULL BLACK)" - Plus it has some really nice touches to set it a part from all the riff raff, like the partially wrapped steering wheel, likely to be high quality leatherette, only on one section probably as that's his favourite driving position, I bet he used to wear leather driving gloves, but got sweaty hands, or started to only wear the one glove in a "cool" Michael Jackson kind of style and came up with the leatherette wrap solution...

Also,
                        Can I assume that since you're up so early on a Sunday, that you have young kids?
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

No way, I'd only just got in from a massive all nighter!

You got me, I've got two kids, boy (9) and a girl (7), so I don't do lay ins...

Comment

Working...
                          X