X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 litres of surf...

Wooooohoooooo!
    Attached Files
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

So you are the proud owner of number 2 now John, feels great don't it

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
      So you are the proud owner of number 2 now John, feels great don't it
      All warm and fuzzy mate!
      Would like to meet up to compare and contrast at some point...
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Anytime you want, although number 5 is still feeeling sick and keeps throwing up PS fluid every where Thought I'd sorted it a week back but went to pull it out today and had another big puddle in the garage.

Going to strip front end out to try and see what is happening in next week or so.

Does number 2 still have the winch fitted ? if so I could do with looking to see where the oil coolers are mounted on it

Comment

Cool. will text you once i've "settled down"
          yes still got winch... got back quite late tonight, so had to park it up and will give it a good once over in the morning...
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Boooooooo ;(

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
              Boooooooo ;(
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Get your "surfs" out

That's a lovely pair John

Comment

The best colour too.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I reckon it would go well with the set of sliders I have in my cellar

Comment

I reckon it would go well with the set of sliders I have in my cellar
                      Yoshie upturned sliders perchance?

I'm after a set at some point soon...
                      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Yoshie originals design bolt on's that were purchased for number 2

Comment

Welcome to the club John.
                          Hope you enjoy driving it as much as I do mine.
                          Still on a mission.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazcam View Post
                            Welcome to the club John.
                            Hope you enjoy driving it as much as I do mine.
                            So do I!
                            Needs a good service, filter change and the ATF changing from sludgy brown to a lighter shade of red...
                            Been thinking about style, and plain and simple might work best for what I need it for. Gonna see if it grows on me, but atm the TJM is gonna go I think...
                            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Anytime you want, although number 5 is still feeeling sick and keeps throwing up PS fluid every where Thought I'd sorted it a week back but went to pull it out today and had another big puddle in the garage.

Going to strip front end out to try and see what is happening in next week or so.

Does number 2 still have the winch fitted ? if so I could do with looking to see where the oil coolers are mounted on it
                              it did that to me when i had it - after working on it there must have been air in the system - try jacking the front wheels up and with the engine on idle move the steering from lock to lock - it takes a fair few turns to get all the air out. it the looped pipe on V that has the sneaky bubbles in it.

best of luck

Comment

Working...
                              X