No announcement yet.

Got no Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have two SSR-X Ltd's , the 94 has a sunroof and the 95 has not , and my SSR-G intercooler doesn't have a sun roof either also standard seats and no load cover .

So as I have said before they are all options .

Comment

so what is the point of the ssr-g if it is the same as an ssr-x
      [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Originally posted by stara
        so what is the point of the ssr-g if it is the same as an ssr-x
        The SSR-G has the fake wood surround on the console, and the electric window switches on the door, and the rear spoiler with the power mirror As far as I know all the rest of them goodies, from Recaros to A bars, via Sunroofs and Luggage covers, all come under the heading of optional extras. I think they are all available across the range, I have seen a feew SSR-Xs with the rear spoiler mirror, and lots of Gs without sunroofs.

John
        http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Surfer
          The SSR-G has the fake wood surround on the console, and the electric window switches on the door, and the rear spoiler with the power mirror As far as I know all the rest of them goodies, from Recaros to A bars, via Sunroofs and Luggage covers, all come under the heading of optional extras. I think they are all available across the range, I have seen a feew SSR-Xs with the rear spoiler mirror, and lots of Gs without sunroofs.

John
          Mine has the fake wood also, and the window switches on the door, also the rear spoiler with high level brake light.
          So is it an SSR-G then ? or what
          I need to know
          or is it like the movie say's
          WE DONT NEED NO STINKING BADGES
          But I would like something on the back even if its just to let the person I just passed know what did it.
          Keith
          I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
            I have no badges on my surf, so do not know what model it is
            All I know is it may be a GLF but how do I tell.
            Also has anyone got any spare badges to sell ?

It is a 3ltr 1994 Toyota 2-axle rigid body estate on the V5

Keith
            Hmmmm... my v5 say's my surf's a 2 axle rigid body motor caravan!... maybe the DBLA fella had a little kip during the SVA!!??
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
              Hmmmm... my v5 say's my surf's a 2 axle rigid body motor caravan!... maybe the DBLA fella had a little kip during the SVA!!??
              If it say's motor caravan it has not been through the SVa test , it's a cheaper way of doing it .

Comment

Mine has the fake wood also, and the window switches on the door, also the rear spoiler with high level brake light.
                So is it an SSR-G then ? or what
                I need to know
                or is it like the movie say's
                WE DONT NEED NO STINKING BADGES
                But I would like something on the back even if its just to let the person I just passed know what did it.
                Keith
                Keith

If it has the wood trim then chances are that it's an SSR-G , also the G has more speakers in the back , I think .
                Last edited by andy; 31 August 2003, 00:09.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  Keith

If it has the wood trim then chances are that it's an SSR-G , also the G has more speakers in the back , I think .
                  Hi
                  Yes it does have extra speakers,
                  Cheers
                  Keith
                  I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

it's been a long hard slog, but we got there in the end, wear your SSR-G badge with pride

Comment

Originally posted by stara
                      it's been a long hard slog, but we got there in the end, wear your SSR-G badge with pride

But I havent got any badges anyone got some spare to sell ?
                      Please
                      Keith

Comment

You either have a "SSR-X" or a "SSR-X Limited" if you have got "RECARO" front seats you will have a "SSR-G"
                        Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
                          You either have a "SSR-X" or a "SSR-X Limited" if you have got "RECARO" front seats you will have a "SSR-G"
                          So all SSR-G models have Recaros ?
                          therefor mine cannot be SSR-G then
                          Keith

Comment

So all SSR-G models have Recaros ?
                            therefor mine cannot be SSR-G then
                            Keith
                            No they dont , it's only an option .

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                              No they dont , it's only an option .
                              Andy
                              Can I mail you a picture of the rear of my truck or any other part that would help identify the model ?
                              Keith

Comment

did you find out what it is

Comment

Working...
                                X