Got no Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stara
    anyway, does it have recaro seats + sport steering wheel=ssr-g................ rear spare, 4 elec windows, elec sunroof, cd player, aircon, rear heater=ssr-x, i can't comment on the ssr-v,ssr-ltd., or ssr, as i don't know what the difference will compared be to the higher spec cars...but in order of spec, highspec at the top, it goes like this:-
    SSR-G
    SSR-X
    SSR-V
    SSR Ltd.
    SSR
    You wont find many SSR-Gs with recaro seats or sports steering wheels , these are options on all models , and what about the SSR-X Ltd , they seem to have black seats but are not recaro .

Comment

Originally posted by Phil H
      Carefull who you say that the vin is not real to!! A friend of mine works for Durham police and will happily crush any car that has dubious identification etc.

Do you mean there is another Toyota ID number to use on the parts computer?? and if so where can we find it??

Phil.
      Sorry guys.

Didn't mean to cause worry here. What I meant to say was that what we all think is the VIN plate (on the bulkhead) isn't actually the VIN plate and the number that is on it doesn't correspond to the 7 digit VIN number that I need to input to EPC to get the details. No-one seemed to know where that number was but it seems someone has found it. If you can give me that number then I'll input it to EPC and tell you what you got.

Sorry again, guess I got my words a bit muddled - guess I shouldn't answer anything difficult on a Friday.

By the way I had the same issue with mine so I guess I'll have to worry about going to Durham. :lol:

Cheers

Comment

mine has recaro's fitted ssr-g
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by andy
          You wont find many SSR-Gs with recaro seats or sports steering wheels , these are options on all models , and what about the SSR-X Ltd , they seem to have black seats but are not recaro .
          well now i'm confused, what is the actual no-option difference between models, i always thought the ssr-g was an ssr-x with recaro seats i know the 3rd gen had other models like the ssr-x ltd, ssr-g ltd, but i hadn't seen it on 2nd gens
          Last edited by stara; 29 August 2003, 18:10.
          [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

my version of toyota epc lists this car as:-
            vin/vds-JT111GND0 9039606
            model-KZN130R-GKMSXW
            production date- 05/94
            engine-1KZT
            body-4D
            grade-SR5 TDE
            atm/mtm-MTM CBU (manual trns, don't know what CBU is)
            trans-5F
            JPP RHD WG (japan, right hand drive, i'm not sure what WG is)

but it does not list trim, it asks for it to be inputted, when i get my highway upgraded to broadband later this month, i'll download a different version that i have seen, perhaps it'll be more up to date or something

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
              mine has recaro's fitted ssr-g
              What I was trying to say is that it was an option across the range , and most SSR-Gs will have standard seats , so even if it had recaro's and a sports steering wheel it's not necessarily an SSR-G .

Anyway what's a sports wheel look like , dont think I have ever seen one .

Comment

keith, look on the chassis behind drivers side front wheel its there
                Yup
                Same number KZN130-9039606

Has
                3ltr
                Automatic trans, aircon, all electric windows, electric sunroof, electric mirror adjust, rear heater, spare under the back,

does not have sport steering wheel or recaros

What is it ?
                Keith
                I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
                  Yup
                  Same number KZN130-9039606

Has
                  3ltr
                  Automatic trans, aircon, all electric windows, electric sunroof, electric mirror adjust, rear heater, spare under the back,

does not have sport steering wheel or recaros

What is it ?
                  Keith
                  mine has the exact same spec apart from rear mounted spare, oh and adjustable suspension and mines an SSR-X
                  (i've never seen a sports steering wheel either, but i think i read it's a leather covered wheel)

Comment

mine has the exact same spec apart from rear mounted spare, oh and adjustable suspension and mines an SSR-X
                    (i've never seen a sports steering wheel either, but i think i read it's a leather covered wheel)
                    2.4 ssr ltd

Front, back & rear elec windows. elec mirrors. window lock off button. lock all doors button. elec adjus suspension. air con. Seats lumber, height & side lumbar support adjustable. Rear heater with two speed fan. radio cassette & cd. Underslung spare. Tilt adjus steering wheel. Remote petrol release.
                    Last edited by Koi; 30 August 2003, 02:44.
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

main difference in x and g is the g has a sunroof
                      [size=5][/size]
                      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                        2.4 ssr ltd

Front, back & rear elec windows. elec mirrors. window lock off button. lock all doors button. elec adjus suspension. air con. Seats lumber, height & side lumbar support adjustable, radio cassette & cd. Underslung spare. Tilt adjus steering wheel. Remote petrol release.
                        oops forgot about those too, mine has that as well (apart from spare), as well as elec roof, is there actually any differences between models?

Comment

oops forgot about those too, mine has that as well (apart from spare), as well as elec roof, is there actually any differences between models?
                          Yes mines grey
                          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                          My choice
                          Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                            Yes mines grey
                            and mine
                            [size=5][/size]

Comment

main difference in x and g is the g has a sunroof
                              Mines an X and has a sunroof (maybe additional extra, or cause the SSR-X Limited had 'em?)
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

well it seems we'll never know, perhaps ssr-g,x,r,ltd,ssr are really the same, the only differences are the badges.

Comment

Working...
                                X