No announcement yet.

New Number Plates - Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy, I can get BS legal plates made without paperwork for trade prices, will see what logo they put on bottom or if its just postcode, have a recent one on our van.

If its acceptable I can just get them made and sent to you.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Craigsplates are good (online)

As far as I'm aware the post code of where ou got it is a legal requirement after a certan time (I can't remember when, it was when I had my black supra lol so between 2003 and 2009)

If your plates are "sensible" (i.e. not a silly font) I highly doubt you'd have issues without.

I bought some "show plates" from Craigsplates when I got the M3, calling them showplate sis how they get around the legal bit- but basically they are totally standard plates, with no post doce, bs number or anythng like that.

It passes its MOT every year just fine.
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        Andy, I can get BS legal plates made without paperwork for trade prices, will see what logo they put on bottom or if its just postcode, have a recent one on our van.

If its acceptable I can just get them made and sent to you.
        Thanks for the offer, I'll send you a pic of what I'm looking for via PM tomorrow.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Craigs don't do full hight badges.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
            Craigsplates are good (online)

As far as I'm aware the post code of where ou got it is a legal requirement after a certan time (I can't remember when, it was when I had my black supra lol so between 2003 and 2009)

If your plates are "sensible" (i.e. not a silly font) I highly doubt you'd have issues without.

I bought some "show plates" from Craigsplates when I got the M3, calling them showplate sis how they get around the legal bit- but basically they are totally standard plates, with no post doce, bs number or anythng like that.

It passes its MOT every year just fine.
            Most eBay shops do that as well. You are walking on ice tbh. They are illegal if they do not have a BSAU mark simple as that. I got pulled by some difficult police last year, they tried to pick fault at everything for no reason, they found my number plate didn't have a BSAU mark on it and I got a fine. It was standard font and size.

Comment

Andy, hold on for a while.

You lot will have your own plates soon, probably just have to have a hologram of Alex Salmond across the plate.
              Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
              X