No announcement yet.

Any Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had something like this a while back for my iphone http://http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogI d_10151_productId_762017_langI d_-1_categoryId_254705 worked really well, had 3 or 4 quickset buttons to change the frequency incase of interference and it kept the phone charged up on the go too

Comment

Gra, I've got and old one here. Pm me your address and I'll post it up to you at the weekend. It's a really cheap one so don't expect wonders....

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
        Gra, I've got and old one here. Pm me your address and I'll post it up to you at the weekend. It's a really cheap one so don't expect wonders....
        Was just about to write exactly the same thing!!!

Al
        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

I use an FM Transmitter, I think it was about £6.00 of Ebay, works fine for me just plugs into bottom of ipod set both radio and transmitter to same frequency jobs a good un .

Comment

Why connect an iphone to a radio when you can just stick ya ###### earphones in and whack it up loud......pardon who said that.......
            Remember arrows are silent.....................
            Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

1. Cos it's dangerous (And probably illegal) to drive with earphones in

2. Nobody else in the car will be able to hear it - unless the driver opens his mouth REALLY wide

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                Ah Mr Vince. I believe, as previously mentioned, there is a device that allows an iPod to be played through a stereo using an FM transmitter. Anyone having used/purchased/had experience of such devices are invited to offer advice (as one of the forum stalwarts, your participation is not just welcome, but, I believe legally required ). Anyone who offers said, sound advice, will be greatly revered...indeed thanked profusely by myself. If I don't reply to any suggestions, it's because I think you are profoundly stupid, and I couldn't be bothered typing a reply to your drivel.

Sensible answers only please.
                How reassuringly subtle
                What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

1. Cos it's dangerous (And probably illegal) to drive with earphones in

Can't hear f'all when i ride me bike with ear plugs in and that not illegal.....

2. Nobody else in the car will be able to hear it - unless the driver opens his mouth REALLY wide

That means we won't have to hear Gra's choice of music resonating through the door panels....... (insert Tijuana Brass Vol 1 here)........
                  Remember arrows are silent.....................
                  Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Thanks for the kind offer Sancho...but you can't recieve pm's...according to my end.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by PM0077 View Post
                      Might be worth a look in the Tesco in Dingwall, I've seen transmitter devices in there that seemed fairly inexpensive.

Paul
                      Good shout Paul. I'll take a wander over there.
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X