There is a well known scammer on your forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not really a surprise TBH ...

If you were a criminal it'd be worth asking Slobo if he can supply the necessary items to implement his solution - you'd get nowt back but at least nobody else will get turned over !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

And if he's a member of the "travelling" community, someone should tell him his wheels have been nicked off Emmas house!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Get the local media involved, you seem to have enough information and back-up for a few square inches of print.

Comment

I'm sure HMRC would be interested in his motor dealings

Hope the scumbag gets what's coming to him.

Comment

I had a similar occurance with a theft from my vehicle. It does appear that in circumstances such as this that criminals can do whatever knowing that there is little to no recourse. The scammers / thiefs also know that if they kick up a fuss as though they are innocent (eg compaining you are harrassing them for no reason) then the police can act on that in their favour.

I applaud you for sticking with this, and I hope things turn around.

In my experience, and I know this completely the wrong way to go about things, but it seems as though sometimes it's better for yourself (or myself) and my close friends and family if its brushed off and moved on. It's only money and possesions at the end of the day. You can't take them with you when we go, but the stress and anger lasts a long time and even longer if you do not come out on top

Well thats my small 1p's worth (not even 2p's worth)
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Balllsy View Post
              I'm sure HMRC would be interested in his motor dealings

Hope the scumbag gets what's coming to him.
              Probably the best way to do him over. If he is selling as an individual get Trading Standards onto him. Find out if he is claiming benefits and mention extra income as he is trading. Tell tax man you think he is evading VAT and other taxes. Lastly mention that he has a very contagious disease and that people should avoid him like the plague! Make his life hell!

Comment

None of which will get your money back. arrange for several mates to test drive the cars he has for sale, but drive them round to the baliffs..
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
                  None of which will get your money back. arrange for several mates to test drive the cars he has for sale, but drive them round to the baliffs..
                  ding ding, winner!!
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Charlie, that's brilliant !

And he's probably stupid enough to let somebody drive solo ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Scam him back.
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Excellent idea!

Hope that he cannot prove / say the cars are not his property.
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                        X