X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legacy View Post
    Hi,

Are you being serious?

Can a surf really get upto those sort of speeds?

That must be terrifying!!!!
    Yes most likely. I have one. It makes my genitals fizz. Yes it's also terrifying.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by daisy710 View Post
      I thought all cars/trucks were female?
      Mines certainly female. There's no way i'd spend that amount of time effort and money on another bloke lol
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by captain_chaos View Post
        Mines certainly male. There's no way i'd spend that amount of time effort and money on another woman. I am also wearing girls pants today. lol
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

The never ending online entertainment, that is Lukenemma, luckyenema or something
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Wouldn't it be funny if a shedload of Scoobys etc pulled up outside his gaff at 06:30 in the morning and revved the balls off their collective engines before buggering off in a cloud of smoke and rubber ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Wouldn't it be funny if a shedload of Scoobys etc pulled up outside his gaff at 06:30 in the morning and revved the balls off their collective engines before buggering off in a cloud of smoke and rubber ...

Bob, That wouldn't scare anyone.

A grenade through a downstairs window on the other hand......
              Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                Bob, That wouldn't scare anyone.

A grenade through a downstairs window on the other hand......
                What do you put down on official forms as your 'occupation'
                Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

I reckon either stunned mullet, or perfumed gigolo.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                    What do you put down on official forms as your 'occupation'
                    Retired.

Comment

Well, I just can't believe that, of good old Luke......Seemed so genuine......Had me fooled...................
                      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Bob, I've got it......

Noisy noisy

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                          Bob, I've got it......

Noisy noisy

Stupid brainless idiotic fool.
                          And as for the bloke in the video...
                          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Awesome - you had a lucky escape there Slobby !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Wtf
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Just a quick update.

I went and sold my MX5 and purchased a Shogun instead

Erm, i couldn't find a Surf with a big enough engine within my price range.

Well me and Mr Luke had fun.

Well i raised an online claim against Luke. He acknowledged receipt of paperwork and stated he will respond as guilty stating it will benefit him due to his business partner screwing him over etc etc. Eventually judgement was issued and i paid for the order to be enforced through the courts bailiffs. Bailiffs are not having much luck at the moment but assure me that they are on the case. Have i got any confidence in them? Not at all.

Meanwhile i spoke to my local police station who had raised a crime ref number, stated Luke will be getting charged and allocated the case to Luke's local police station. The local plod reviewed the case and put it in front of the crown prosecution service. The bottom line is that the crown prosecution service have made a decision NOT to prosecute or charge Luke with any offence as it is not in the publics interests (their words not mine). Even though i and others have documented evidence against the guy and his scams the law has turned around and said they won't to nothing about it at all. They were even kind enough to advise me not to approach him as if he calls the police and complains that i have made a threat (even if he makes it up) i would be the one getting arrested and possibly charged for a public order offence.

So in short a scammer can do whatever he likes knowing full well the law will do bugger all about it.

Unfortunately for Luke he is a bit of a thicko too and you should never underestimate the thickness of a thicko. There was only one piece of information about him that i did not have and that is his home phone number. He advertised a car (some tired looking Skyline GTS this time) with his mobile number (same one he gave me) and a landline number. I thought maybe it's a dud number or a works number or something along those lines. I called it and his Emma picked it up. I asked for Luke and he came to the phone.

'Ello mate, you owe me money' = He hung up

Now whenever i call he goes all quiet or gets his Emma to 'deal' with me which is usually a very common sounding 'it's maa ouse don't call it'.

Has he got away with it. Nope, i will not give up. He did mentioned that he is from the travelling community and when i done my research on him i would know who he is which genuinely sounded very scary indeed. In fact it was so scary i nearly told him how scared i was and how mighty powerful he must be. Nevertheless i have contacted other clubs he is a member of and alerted them to the criminal within their midst. Let's just say they did not like what they read for themselves and are not tolerant of scum. Pretty much like any car community really. So whilst the bailiffs are playing knock-a-door-run i am investigating further legal means of obtaining my money.

It get's better.

I have been on Luke's case for a while now trying to get some monies. He has moved house and i have found out his address. Being a geeky type nerd like i am these things are pretty easy.

Anyway he has plenty of cars for sale;

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-m...sted/106173818

http://meega.eu/8375-bmw-318ci-coupe...all-carbr.html

http://manchester.saintclassified.co...wners-ad-79302

http://uk.findyourauto.net/1999-LAND...916272005.aspx

http://uk.findyourauto.net/1995-NISS...925135715.aspx

So seeing as he's financially doing pretty well i have been in touch asking for my money. He then threatens me with the police. I also made a couple of threads on some other forums he frequents just to let them know what a scumbag lowlife thief he really is however today was a pee boiler.

What happens next is almost unbelievable. He makes a visit to the police and states i am harassing him. So a short while ago his local plod call me. I missed their call so i called them back using the number they have on their web site. I spoke to the officer who was dealing with Luke. He basically told me that i am harassing him and that i should let the courts deal with it. He stated Luke has asked offered the courts £20 a month or something daft like that. I told plod that Luke is a lying toe rag, i know he can pay up and i will be paying him a visit. I promised plod no violence or intimidation, i'm just going to go and get paid. Plod then told me that also can seem like a threat and he doesn't want an innocent member of the public getting charged over something silly. Plod then told me that he knows what Luke is upto but i should not harass, intimidate or threaten him.

So there you have it. Criminals even get protection.

Comment

Working...
                                X