• Show
Clear All

There seems to be a few bits missing
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
      There seems to be a few bits missing
      Looks pretty complete to me.

Its out of my hands as ive not even seen it in the flesh yet but im assured that all is in hand & it will look like a bike tomorrow/wednesday.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by JD_975 View Post
        For some reason a lot of insurance company's don't like older sports bikes, I found a new R6 was cheaper to insure than a 90's YZF600 Thundercat, go figure? On the upside it did convince me to take up Yamaha on their 0% finance offer at the time lol
        Try Carol Nash Have 5 bikes with them from 350 to 1100cc fully comp breakdown cover and 90 days europe cover 213 pounds. {Riders policy}

{IF IT AINT BROKE MODIFY IT}

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Pandy View Post
          Try Carol Nash Have 5 bikes with them from 350 to 1100cc fully comp breakdown cover and 90 days europe cover 213 pounds. {Riders policy}

That's who I'm going with, quoted £202 with loads of extras thrown in so they will be receiving my bank details on Friday.

Comment

Glad they were able to quote sensible price i was with Bennetts for years but at last renewal they wanted 385 pounds for same bikes and when challenged the female other end of phone said she could knock off 35 pounds and that was it take it or leave it,so i left it after 9 years custom!!!!

Comment

Glad they were able to quote sensible price i was with Bennetts for years but at last renewal they wanted 385 pounds for same bikes and when challenged the female other end of phone said she could knock off 35 pounds and that was it take it or leave it,so i left it after 9 years custom!!!!

Same with the surf, been with my broker for four years & I was always quoted around the £400 mark. Last year they wanted £950, I rang them to say they must have mad a mistake but basically got told like it or lump it so I lumped it & went with Adrian flux for £420.

Comment

That seems to be going rate for surf,just paid similar for mine,tried to transfer insurance from C5 Citroen and told that present company doesnt quote for those so had to go to another company and pay full premium although did get reasonable rebate off old one.
                Costs twice as much as my Citroen motorhome to insure and the same for my 5 bikes it costs twice as much as them,must be a moral in there somewhere,

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                  Same with the surf, been with my broker for four years & I was always quoted around the £400 mark. Last year they wanted £950, I rang them to say they must have mad a mistake but basically got told like it or lump it so I lumped it & went with Adrian flux for £420.
                  My missus just got her re-newal quote from Flux for the 2001 3rd gen.
                  £343 fully comp.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    £343 fully comp.
                    For some reason women get lower quotes than men,dont get me wrong some women drive ok but majority,come on.

Comment

For some reason women get lower quotes than men,dont get me wrong some women drive ok but majority,come on.

She's a biker too.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        £343 fully comp.
                        If I put my surf in her name would she put me down as a named driver.

Comment

Looking something like now.

Painted the wheels in graphite rather than green, i think it looks better.
                          All being well it should be with me tomorrow evening.

Comment

Enjoy it and keep rubber down and shiny up u be ok

Comment

Keep 'er' Lit & between the hedges.

Good luck with it

Comment

Working...
                              X