No announcement yet.

Wondering if anyone can tell me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrian, I've just had a look at your website and the world of coincidences has struck again !

I was born in London (Park Royal) lived in Wembley until I joined the Army at 19 and spent 10 years living in Reading - I live in Andover now but work in Thames Valley Park, Reading ...

I take the wife's 3rd Gen to Reading about once a month so if you want a closer look at one let me know and I'll see what we can sort out

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Adrian, I've just had a look at your website and the world of coincidences has struck again !

I was born in London (Park Royal) lived in Wembley until I joined the Army at 19 and spent 10 years living in Reading - I live in Andover now but work in Thames Valley Park, Reading ...

I take the wife's 3rd Gen to Reading about once a month so if you want a closer look at one let me know and I'll see what we can sort out

I was born in Perivale, lived in Sudbury town, went to cadets in Wembley and my dad worked in Park Royal.

It would be great to take a look at a 3rd Gen - all we have seen so far is 2nd Gen. Let me know when you're likely to be in Reading and I'll make sure the kettle is on for a nice cuppa (also do a mean Americano if, like me, you take your coffee intraveniously).

Thanks for the offer

Adrian
      Living life large!

Comment

Cool beans Adrian !

I need to give the Surf a decent run soon so I'll have a word with the boss when she wakes up and see whether Friday is viable. I try to knock off around 16:00 (Usually at my desk from 06:30) whereabouts in Reading are you ?

Comment

Cool beans Adrian !

I need to give the Surf a decent run soon so I'll have a word with the boss when she wakes up and see whether Friday is viable. I try to knock off around 16:00 (Usually at my desk from 06:30) whereabouts in Reading are you ?

We're in Purley on Thames - pm me and I'll send you the address
          Living life large!

Comment

Jackie NEVER needs the Surf on a Friday but this week ...

Sorry but it might be a while now as I'm busy next week and the week after we're off in the caravan

Good luck

Comment

Jackie NEVER needs the Surf on a Friday but this week ...

Sorry but it might be a while now as I'm busy next week and the week after we're off in the caravan

Good luck

Not a problem - need to get some money together first - just let me know when you might be in the area and you can come over for a cuppa

Adrian
              Living life large!

Comment

Working...
              X