No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need to have my pics hosted somewhere b4 I can post em up? Nice Surf, dying to show people mine but have no clue how.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jinja View Post
      Cheers....

I plan to "bling it up" a little inside and have some ideas for the engine. I'm looking to get a new pair of the LIMITED decals on the side, do you have any idea where I can get some? Can't find them any where!
      eBay have limited stickers very cheap....or speak to our forum sticker man.
      .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by broseph View Post
        Nice surf. How was your mr2 to drive with the extra engine weight? I owned a mk1 for a brief period last year. Sold it to preserve my own life! Ha. Too much fun.

Welcome btw
        It actually makes the MR2 perfect! It's the engine it should have had, it's throwing out 385BHP and 315lbs of torque at the moment. Can get very dicey in the wet, but it's great fun for sure

Originally posted by Voodoo-Child View Post
        Do I need to have my pics hosted somewhere b4 I can post em up? Nice Surf, dying to show people mine but have no clue how.....
        Go here:http://www.photobucket.com open an account and follow the instructions - simples

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
        eBay have limited stickers very cheap....or speak to our forum sticker man.
        Definitely can't find any on fleabay, who's the forum sticker man? Cheers
        www.meridianpythons.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X