ATF Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATF Cooler

My thanks to Tony N for fitting me cooler. Nice one mate. Thanks for the tea, doughnuts & chat mate. Checked oil levels, everything seems to be A ok. What I did notice, is that I'd be able to keep a choc bar in the middle console without it melting.
    All I got to do now, is think where am I going to put the sticker
    Last edited by murph; 9 September 2011, 20:44.
    www.grovegarage.co.uk

It's all about the Chocolate.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

could you post some pics up please? also what cooler did you use?
      www.apmautos.com

Comment

Originally posted by bullet513 View Post
        I need to do mine but not 100% sure on cooler,fittings, pipe & mounting.

TONY; do you do a kit type thing that one could purchase from you with a step by step guide?
        If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

I would be interested in what you use Tony.
          All the best

Comment

You don't need the cooler, its the sticker that does all the work.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              You don't need the cooler, its the sticker that does all the work.
              Ahhh I see, so do I just pop the sticker in front of the rad.

Comment

Originally posted by si tate View Post
                I need to do mine but not 100% sure on cooler,fittings, pipe & mounting.

TONY; do you do a kit type thing that one could purchase from you with a step by step guide?
                If its an auxi cooler to going inline with the in rad cooler I get a small cooler on ebay, they are normally advertised as MG oil coolers, but you'll need to scource seperate fittings to suit usually and connections vary.

For stand alone cooling I get the B&M Super Cooler kits, 70264 or 70265, depends what I can get at the time.

They come with lots of bracket making options, and hose. You often need more hose, but are pretty well equiped, and work well on 2nd and 3rd Gen diesels with to much buggering around.

They are pretty easy to find, I get them as I need them, but can get them for people if needed.

I have posted pics in the past, should be searchable.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by bullet513 View Post
                  Sorry mate,

didn't take any pics at the time of fitting.

However, this is what the unit came out of.
                  Attached Files
                  www.grovegarage.co.uk

Comment

Never mind all the chat about ATF stuff......

Tea and ###### donuts!!..........###### teachers pet! Next time I'm down I will expect caviar and champagne...
                    .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                      If its an auxi cooler to going inline with the in rad cooler I get a small cooler on ebay, they are normally advertised as MG oil coolers, but you'll need to scource seperate fittings to suit usually and connections vary.

For stand alone cooling I get the B&M Super Cooler kits, 70264 or 70265, depends what I can get at the time.

They come with lots of bracket making options, and hose. You often need more hose, but are pretty well equiped, and work well on 2nd and 3rd Gen diesels with to much buggering around.

They are pretty easy to find, I get them as I need them, but can get them for people if needed.

I have posted pics in the past, should be searchable.
                      Thanks mate, I'll look into getting the bits together then pester you when I get stuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X