4x4 show 21st/22nd august

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x4 show 21st/22nd august

Right as we all know(well you do now) there is a 4x4 show at Old Warden Bedfordshire.
    mark g8awo has arranged a camp out and BBQ at his mothers house just down the road (see his sticky post for info)and I am trying to sort out a club stand at said show with help from Koi and Tony& Linda. This a very small display area which will only take 4 surfs and a gazebo but there will be additional parking down the side of the stand where any other surf owner coming into the show can show off there surfs (and you will be able to go off and have some fun in your car and come back and park up again). The price of a weekend ticket is about £60 including camping so it would be cheaper for you to camp at marks, Day entry is £10 but tell them your with the Surf club and you will get 10% discount. Yes you will save a whole £1 !!!!!!!!!!!!.

If you intend to come and park behind the stand, The more the merrier, could you do an info sheet on your car.ie model,year made, any mods ect.

We would like to see as many of you as possible here as we are going to be out numbered by la** r**ers.
    Last edited by Koi; 23 August 2004, 09:09.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Originally posted by jotto

If you intend to come and park behind the stand, The more the merrier, could you do an info sheet on your car.ie model,year made, any mods ect.
    just something to stick in the window...
    picture boards like sumo had at uxbridge.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Yup, Sounds good to me, put me and't missus down for that.

Do we have to book? or just turn up for the day?

Ta

Derek

Comment

After the comments I overheard from the La**R***r owners at Uxbridge I'm definitely up for some serious outnumbering! I'll certainly be there on Saturday and maybe Sunday as well.
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Derek T M
          Yup, Sounds good to me, put me and't missus down for that.

Do we have to book? or just turn up for the day?

Ta

Derek

Just turn up

Comment

Here is a lay out of the show ground showing where we will be
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
              Here is a lay out of the show ground showing where we will be
              only 7 spaces ROOM FOR ONE ON TOP sir.
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                After the comments I overheard from the La**R***r owners at Uxbridge I'm definitely up for some serious outnumbering! I'll certainly be there on Saturday and maybe Sunday as well.
                just make sure linda and tony are there!!!!
                there collection will give them a run for there money on there own.
                and linda can challenge them to a race that will see um off!!!
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                  only 7 spaces ROOM FOR ONE ON TOP sir.

Don't worry about space just turn up and we'll take over the l**d ro*er stand next to us.

I told the organiser there was 25 Surfs at Uxbridge and he said hope we get that many here, so there should be plenty of room.

Comment

Originally Posted by jotto

WAS THINKING (yes ok hard for me guys)
                    so is there a a formatt/layout for the data sheet for our Surfs ?
                    so it looks like the forum are all singing from the same song sheet and it would maybe look a tad professional on our side. or is it just anything goes.and look like a load of bobs on a day out

and NO i got nothing against the bobs
                    Last edited by pops; 11 August 2004, 10:06.
                    Pops

Comment

Originally Posted by jotto

WAS THINKING (yes ok hard for me guys)
                      so is there a a formatt/layout for the data sheet for our Surfs ?
                      so it looks like the forum are all singing from the same song sheet and it would maybe look a tad professional on our side. or is it just anything goes.and look like a load of bobs on a day out

and NO i got nothing against the bobs
                      Sort a sheet out then Mart!!!
                      Am in HQ all day today so I can assist with it if you want
                      NO WORRIES!
                      Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
                        Sort a sheet out then Mart!!!
                        Am in HQ all day today so I can assist with it if you want
                        you are joking steve took me 3 weeks to write that post, i not that good with computers mate
                        Pops

Comment

you are joking steve took me 3 weeks to write that post, i not that good with computers mate
                          Hmmm me thinks you speak with forked tongue O prolific poster!!!
                          You should see it as a challenge, to assist with the presentation of the Forum to the 4x4 world and
                          DO IT!!!!
                          Last edited by rusty; 11 August 2004, 10:27.
                          NO WORRIES!
                          Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
                            Hmmm me thinks you speak with forked tongue O prolific poster!!!
                            You should see it as a challenge, to assist with the presentation of the Forum to the 4x4 world and DO IT!!!!
                            it was only a thought , i dont want to go stealing the guys organising the weekend thunder as they are doing a mighty fine job as always.
                            Pops

Comment

4x4 show

Yer i'm up for it, Jap invasion on the old LR. then.

Banana

Comment

Working...
                              X