4x4 show 21st/22nd august

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duncan
    Quick question,will anybody be taking subscriptions/membership fees over the w/end?
    YOUR BRAVE GIVE THEM MONEY with all those bits for sale at the show. (are you sure you paid that day????)
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

well things havent gone quite to plan this week and we may not be able to make the show did i heare talk of going to the pit on the sunday ?

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Just a note to say that aswell as selling knickers and bras this weekend at the show , Tam is doing face painting . It is not just restricted to the kids , a special face painting is on offer to Forum members . The yellow circle and blue star is available if requested .
        That will worry a few Landy owners

Rick
        will there be henna tattoos on offer? mine need topping up!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Lickit
          well things havent gone quite to plan this week and we may not be able to make the show did i heare talk of going to the pit on the sunday ?
          No pit on Sunday as there is a bit of a course at the show.
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Big thank you

I would just like to say a big thank you to all that turned up over the weekend and made it what it was. At the end of the day the organiser came up to me and said that he was realy impressed with our stand and the N0. of surfs we had there. Good going guys, I had a great weekend and hope you did to. Thanks to mark for the BBQ and his mum for putting up with 10 surfs parked on her lawn.
            I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
              I would just like to say a big thank you to all that turned up over the weekend and made it what it was. At the end of the day the organiser came up to me and said that he was realy impressed with our stand and the N0. of surfs we had there. Good going guys, I had a great weekend and hope you did to. Thanks to mark for the BBQ and his mum for putting up with 10 surfs parked on her lawn.
              Thanks again Jon - had a great time. And I hope your lads foot heals up ok.
              Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                Thanks again Jon - had a great time. And I hope your lads foot heals up ok.
                Just spent 2 hours at the hospital with Adam, he had to have his foot lanced to clear gunk out. He'll be fine though.

Mrs Jotto

ps - Adam says thanks for the concern
                I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                  Three cheers to Jon, we had a great weekend.
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Top weekend, big thanks to all. Had a great time, nice BBQ Sat night great turn out by everyone nice long line of Surfs on the stand, looked really good.
                    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                    My choice
                    Back off

Comment

Thanks to Mark for the loan of an excellent tent , kept us nice and dry through the stormy weather Friday night . Thanks to his mum for the use of the garden for the BBQ Sat night , top venue .
                      The Surf stand looked good and the motors going through the mud run with 100% success , even with some in 2WD and high range , did get noticed by the crowd the times I stood watching .
                      Excellent

Rick
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Missed the weekend - potty training instead

Hi all,

Great to read the posts about how well it went and how great the stand looked, we are gutted we missed out, but when we realised we couldn't bring the Surf and when our 2 year old put in some tremendous Potty Training efforts on Friday and Saturday we decided it would be better to stay close to home. Next time we hope!

Andersson family
                        Naomi
                        AKA - Mamadwyvin
                        www.greenhands.co.uk

Comment

Me and kristy had a great time at the show it was good to put trucks to names and names to faces(even though i've forgotten most of them already) still sure we will be meeting up again some time soon.
                          A big thanks to marks mum for letting us use her garden as a camp site,the turn out on the stand was very good and was glad to see we were not the only first timers there.

Comment

Working...
                          X