No announcement yet.

Animals or Humans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dog is my responsibility, so I would (try and ) save it. Where are this childs parents?
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
      Do you consider a human more worthy of life than a dog, or horse? Personally I'm not sure these days!
      You have a point, but, You get over losing a dog. When you get a dog you do so knowing that you wont have it forever and you get over it. You do not get over losing a child, not ever, its not how its meant to be, its not natural, the parent is supposed to go first. So for that reason I suspect most people would save the child, and the scathing women on your other forum may have suffered a loss or been close to someone who has, while the horse savers are probably childless spinsters, or more likely just plain self obsessed, which seems all too common these days and more so amongs the fair sex I think. The sort of people who when they stop talking, dont listen to you because they are too busy preparing their next important speech which will likely be all about themselves.
      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
        You have a point, but, You get over losing a dog. When you get a dog you do so knowing that you wont have it forever and you get over it. You do not get over losing a child, not ever, its not how its meant to be, its not natural, the parent is supposed to go first. So for that reason I suspect most people would save the child, and the scathing women on your other forum may have suffered a loss or been close to someone who has, while the horse savers are probably childless spinsters, or more likely just plain self obsessed, which seems all too common these days and more so amongs the fair sex I think. The sort of people who when they stop talking, dont listen to you because they are too busy preparing their next important speech which will likely be all about themselves.
        We all know you meant 'Lesbians'
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by Surf01 View Post
          Find a politician and thrown them in to save the child as sh*t floats and the child can cling to them until you are able to return to save the child!
          I thought I was bad, but even I would not subject a child to that level of danger.
          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

All good points, from your view point. Linda lost her original horse 4 years ago after 16 years, if we look at pic or vidoes of her she will cry all night and be sad for days, and dosn't seem to be 'getting over it' so easily.

I love my dogs and horse more than anyone else's child.

The only thing that would make me choose someone else's kid over one of my family (ie dogs..) would be to save someone else sadness, over my own, as I know I could deal with mine.

I bet you would you choose your kid over someone elses in the same situation?

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
              All good points, from your view point. Linda lost her original horse 4 years ago after 16 years, if we look at pic or vidoes of her she will cry all night and be sad for days, and dosn't seem to be 'getting over it' so easily.

I love my dogs and horse more than anyone else's child.

The only thing that would make me choose someone else's kid over one of my family (ie dogs..) would be to save someone else sadness, over my own, as I know I could deal with mine.

I bet you would you choose your kid over someone elses in the same situation?
              You're such a big softie Tony I know which Jessie would choose, and it ain't no snivelling kid

Comment

Working...
              X