No announcement yet.

Finished at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is very impressive, I was chuffed when I wired in my spotlights but this is effin awesome,just goes to show what can be achieved.
    I love the speaker compartments.

Pardon the ignorance but what is the compressor used for?
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

At the moment the compressor's just for the hoist in the back (well the "jib in & out bit, up and down is on a small winch) eventually tho it will also push the side step in & out (for my mrs) and hoping to also get a decent air horn and maby some day air suspension bags to go inside the rear coils and some arrangment for the front, it's also handy for pumping up my own tyres and whatever,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        it's also handy for pumping up my own tyres and whatever,
        How about an ice cream machine?
        Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

That's some compressor you've got there. Sounds like it's going to be working hard. Does the one compressor do everything or will you fit another?
          Now it's time to play!

Comment

The compressor's off an ambulance air suspension system, got it from our very own "surfinstien" so it's a 100% duty thing, once pressure's up it should be able to maintain it ok, the stuff it has to work is only used intermittantly so it aint like i'm spraying cars with it
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              The compressor's off an ambulance air suspension system, got it from our very own "surfinstien" so it's a 100% duty thing, once pressure's up it should be able to maintain it ok, the stuff it has to work is only used intermittantly so it aint like i'm spraying cars with it
              That'll be next...mobile car spraying..lol..
              Now it's time to play!

Comment

wow..

hats off to you.. his hat wont come off..

Comment

Love it Ian! I would love to see it in real life. Could you also take a quick pic of the flux capacitor and explain how your time circuits work?
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                  X