WARNING: be cautious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's dark.
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

It's late.

Comment

"2003 (J reg)"
        "Runs and drives perfect".....

http://www.lincolnshirecars.co.uk/us...01126394341878

Comment

well vince the answear you want is the rear window is seized i know for fact its the motor thats gone i closed the rear window and took key out with out centering the lock again and left it over night thus burnt the motor out.

the fuel pump seals are leaking and was the only leak on the lux as you know i replaced everything i could last year etc, also on the coolant side the rear matrix was blocked off as that was leaking so would need new pipework and rear heater matrix to make that work.

@wolfracer yep dark indeed but ive seen forums stick together on stuff like this before eg that bloke selling dodgy bmw from ireland, there is no difference between him and ebony and ivory so the darker the better lol
          UBIQUE

Comment

it was imported in to the uk in 2003 vince but its a 92 ssrx 2.4 auto if i remeber correctly im either 2 or 3rd owner from import.
            UBIQUE

Comment

Originally posted by sabreuk View Post
              well vince the answear you want is the rear window is seized i know for fact its the motor thats gone i closed the rear window and took key out with out centering the lock again and left it over night thus burnt the motor out.

the fuel pump seals are leaking and was the only leak on the lux as you know i replaced everything i could last year etc, also on the coolant side the rear matrix was blocked off as that was leaking so would need new pipework and rear heater matrix to make that work.
              I know all that, I asked the question to see what he say about them.
              He's probably seen this thread by now anyway and is not digging himself in any deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by sabreuk View Post
                it was imported in to the uk in 2003 vince but its a 92 ssrx 2.4 auto if i remeber correctly im either 2 or 3rd owner from import.

I know, I was just highlighting the 'selling bullcrap' to lure unsuspecting buyers in.

Comment

lol i know YOU know vince you helped me with most of the parts for it lol, i was making sure everyone knows the correct answear, and i doubt he will of seen this thread or the vr4 one he is that cockey he thinks he has me by the balls so doesnt seem that fussed, but ill be sure to let you all know what happens tomoz.
                  UBIQUE

Comment

I was only refering to Bushy's text...
                    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

oh sorry wolf my bad
                      UBIQUE

Comment

Update

well my head is spinning on this update

well went to E+I today with my friend who is a mechanic from turbo technics and what happens next is unreal. turned up at E+I about 1400hrs today well after my phone call with ben tuesday night i was in all fareness ready to rip his throat out with the sheer check of his comments to find him in his workshop with my car up on jacks wheels off getting wheels balanced.

we had a polite conversation and nothing was mentioned about the previous phone call, he has baught a set of turbos for the car to get fitted at this point i was deflated as i was ready to royal rumble with him, he then goes on infront of my mate who took me through who happens to be a meat head incase he was crewed up, said craig im realy sorry but one or both the turbos knackered to which i said i know thats why its here he then said he isnt happy with the garage he sent it to as it cost him over £100 to get a diagnosis to not get an answear to what the problems were but said its definatley the turbos

so infront of me and my mate he went straight to ebay and purchased the turbos which come with a 3mth gaurantee of which he would like me to contribute towards the fitting at cost price, along with this he then went on to say he is going to fix the gearbox leak aswell
                        so long as i pay for the oil so after all the hassle, all the evidence i conclude he had a chat with some law type person who said ben fix it you have no chance of winning this sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo

i have a bill of around £250-£300 to get the turbos fitted and the gearbox leak sorted ( the gearbox leak was said to be torque converter seal) of which my head is now spinning im well chuffed with his attitude today and have a light at the end of the tunnel at last so the car is booked in for 2 weeks time to get said jobs done and thats also allowing time for the turbos to turn up.

on the steering issue beleive it or not the wobble has gone, i found a brand new steering rack arm complete with brand new gaiter and brand new track rod end on the driver side, result no wobble and the cars response in corners and steering is

so im holding off on the legal action for now to allow him to carry out his promises to fix said problems. he also said that he was shutting down and he sold the garage hence the rapid clear out of stock but the new buyers dropped out leaving him in a bit of situation so reopend E+I so he is now trading again as he was before although the result today is very impressive and knocked the wind right out of me i would still be very cautious when dealing with E+I but saying that if you confront him and have enough evidence to support the claims he is quick to change his tune particulary face to face so overall im chuffed unless he folds on his promise and prices to fix said problems.

ill keep you all posted once the car goes in and the results. again a big thank you to all the people who have been helping advising and offering help etc very much appreciated
                        Last edited by sabreuk; 5 August 2011, 18:56. Reason: added title
                        UBIQUE

Comment

Working...
                        X