X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

many thanks.
    just in case............
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1615771806...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    comes with instructions,by all accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by scott-lee View Post
      many thanks.
      just in case............
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1615771806...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
      comes with instructions,by all accounts.
      Cheer's, from past dealing with roughtrax I think i'll go with them, their kit is a bit more expensive but they are pretty trustworthy, and they also come with instructions, I need a kit for an LN 130 (the old 2.4 tractor)
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        Cheer's, from past dealing with roughtrax I think i'll go with them, their kit is a bit more expensive but they are pretty trustworthy, and they also come with instructions, I need a kit for an LN 130 (the old 2.4 tractor)
        popeye me ole mucka how you doing
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I know veg caused pump seal problems but does bio diesel rot them in time? Reason i ask is i could get 1000 L of bio diesel for 810.. But if it rotted the pump seals id stick to veg..

Sorry for the hijack btw!

Comment

All depends who's made the bio. Quite a lot of people are brewing it up in their own garages. I have used bio for over 2 years now with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
              i completely agree with that,i wouldn't get my kit from anywhere else. i work 5 mins away from them,and its always great to go in and have a chat in person.always found them very helpful

Comment

Barry does love to have a chat, he reminds me of Arkright from open all hours, not the way he looks obviously, but theway he invites you in and gets you talking and before you know it you have bought half the shop.lol.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  popeye me ole mucka how you doing
                  Hi Richard, not doing too bad mate, still kicking, had an operation in spring of last year for a tumour on my face, all went well although it took some months for the "droop" on my r/h side to get back to my normal ugly self, ,
                  obvisiouly still have the old surf, just gone through it's 11th mot pass on the trot every time I take it in nowadays I $hit myself, it's got to fail someday,
                  I've only ever chatted to Barry on the phone but as you say he's a nice bloke, always helpful, cheer's,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                    Barry does love to have a chat, he reminds me of Arkright from open all hours, not the way he looks obviously, but theway he invites you in and gets you talking and before you know it you have bought half the shop.lol.
                    by next, i probably would have bought half the shop!

Comment

Working...
                    X