No announcement yet.

So I'm renting a flat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love scamming scammers, makes good entertainment!

this should be alot of fun when it unfolds.
    My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Reading some of the baiting on scamerama a sister site to 419, some are genius... there is a certain pleasure in baiting this crowd...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

ha ha lets see how this goes....

Comment

What aterrible way, to treat a god fearing woman...sheer class mate.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
            And ta very much sir. Going to look at a 4 bed farmhouse on the beauly firth this sunday. They have loads, that they dont show on the website. I wandered round there this morning and booked in to see this particular one...heres hoping!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Superb work yoshie....
              .... Which was nice.

Comment

Freddy F Stewart - love it!
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                  And ta very much sir. Going to look at a 4 bed farmhouse on the beauly firth this sunday. They have loads, that they dont show on the website. I wandered round there this morning and booked in to see this particular one...heres hoping!
                  best of luck - farmhouse , there might even be free eggs

just an idea - have you tried asking in village pubs, lots of the rentable places tend to go by word of mouth from my past experience.

Comment

gwh she is a god fearing woman !!!!how could u think of her so badly ??btw have sent £1,000,000 to her to donate to her fave church praise be the lord lol
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I do believe she belongs to the church of the latter day, I'm a feckwit of massive proprtions, who's gunna get their own wallet fleeced.
                      Apparently, it's an offshoot of the catholic church...you know...no condoms means the inbreds breed!
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Here's fingers crossed mate.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Graham I found this thread on another site. Looks like you are not alone.

Hi I was happy to get your reply can you please explain how I pay the advance rent and deposit.
                          I would rather pay this fee in person would that be possible.

As you know I may need a number of flats if the business contract for fence replacement goes ahead as I will have upwards of 12 men working in the area.
                          Thank you and I look forward to doing business with you.

Regards Freddy F Stewart

Thanks for the reply and the sincere interest you have in my flat.My flat is fully furnished in and out as you can see in the picture and there is a garage and a off street parking in my flat. I spoke with my lawyer concerning the interest you have in my flat and we both agreed to have you in my flat.

However,it is unfortunate that my past bitter experience of inviting people to come and view my flat without any form of confirmation of their financial ability and not keeping up to time as at when scheduled, has brought about great loss to me. I have traveled all the way from Ireland to take some interested candidates round my flat because that's where i work with (P. Elliott & Company).

Some outside tenants do not have the money to pay the rent and yet they disturb the the landlord to arrange a viewing with their friend or relative who are in UK, also some do not meet up with the appointments which has led to the dismissal of some landlords in office by there employees.

Henceforth, my lawyer and i have decided to carry out a simple test on seriousness and financial ability to pay for my rent before coming for viewing. I would not ask you to send your bank statements or pay slip . At least 1 month rent of 240 GBP plus the security deposit £400 which is refundable after your 1 month stay in my flat, would be required from you to transfer through Western Union Money Transfer agent to your trusted friend or relative in UK premises as a Receiver

Once you have done this, scan the receipt to me and if you do not have scanner, you may write out the details on the receipt as i will send it to my lawyer to verify if it's truly genuine and available in your friend's custody, after verification, then we can proceed for the viewing.

Note that the transfer must be confirmed valid before the receiver picks up the money and also, i will refund back to you the cost of transfer when we meet.

I look forward to reading from you soon. +447024010306

Regards
                          Mr/Mrs Brehn

Michelle thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I fully understand the need to protect your investment.
                          I am happy to pay 10 months up front as I need somewhere for two staff to live until my companies fence contract I mentioned has been completed.
                          Is it possible to have a price for 10 months rent and maybe a little discount. Also would it be possible for me to meet you or your agent and pay in cash.

Regards
                          Freddy F Stewart

Thanks for getting back to me. I wouldn't want you to get me wrong, the idea of making a confirmation of your financial ability is not only my idea, my lawyer and i decided to use that process and i can't violate my lawyer procedure. I am a God fearing woman and i am not after your money. I have my own work and i earn enough money for my family and also to help the less privileged.

However, i didn't want to collect any money from you as long as you have not sign a contract neither have i taken you round my flat. All what i request of you is to transfer the deposit to someone close to you through Western Union Money Transfer, once you've done that, you get back to me with a scan copy of the transfer receipt so that i can forward it to my lawyer to confirm if the transfer is valid.

Also, Western Union is a money transfer in a minutes and the fastest way to send money.

Transfer details:

1. Locate the nearest Western union outlet around you.
                          2. Pick up the form, fill in the required information and return to the post master. Information require on the form are (Sender's name: Your name and address) (Receiver's name: Your friend's name and address).
                          3. Return to the post master with the cash you are transferring me and wait for the receipt to be returned back to you.
                          4. Scan the receipt to me and if you don't have scanner, you will write out the information on the receipt.
                          5. Note that my lawyer must confirm the transfer valid before the receiver picks up the money then we schedule for the viewing at your convenient time.
                          6. Note that western union may ask you weather you are transferring the fund for rent just tell them that you are transferring the fund for your personal use so that the cost of the transfer will be cheaper.

Hope to read from you soon.

Regards

Mrs/Mrs Brehn

Michelle it is not a problem to meet with you in England or in Ireland as I have men working in many areas of the country.
                          I will have someone hand over all rent for 10 months an collect keys. I do not need to look round the flat; it is just for workmen to live in while they complete various contracts for me.
                          I would also be interested if you have other property in Ireland as I often need accommodation there as well.

Tell me the best city to meet in and I will send one of my workers with the £400 deposit and the £2,400 for 10 months rent.
                          Would it be possible to forget the deposit and call it £2,500 total for the 10 months rent.

Looking forward to getting this deal done soon as possible
                          Thanks

Freddy

Thanks for getting back to me. I would have loved to schedule a viewing with you directly or ask for your bank statement or any other means of making a confirmation of your financial ability to rent my flat but as i stated in my previous email that the idea of making a confirmation of your financial ability to rent my flat is not my idea and i wouldn't want to violate my lawyer's procedure because he's my personal legal adviser.

Moreso, i think if you are not convenient with my lawyer procedure i suggest you will have to look for another flat. Kindly let me know your opinion as soon as possible

Regards
                          Mr/Mrs Brehn

Ok thanks for letting me know, I have someone else who has contacted me but they want me to take a full year at £4,500 but I can have one of my workmen meet their agent in a Motorway service near Liverpool to make the payment and get keys. Looks like they are much more expensive but they can do the deal before the end of the month. Looks like they are good for me

Thanks Freddy
                          Last edited by yoshie; 7 May 2011, 20:02.
                          Brian

Comment

I replied to about 5-6 ads on gumtree, and 3 of them were from this mob.
                            They all asked the same things, with regards to western union etc.
                            Last edited by gwh200; 7 May 2011, 20:29.
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

How does the scam actually work? Does the receipt give them details that allow them to claim the cash or something?

Comment

You send a transfer to a friend. You also send a scan to the "lawyer" who just withdraws it quickly.
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X