So I'm renting a flat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm renting a flat.

And I get this reply from two different people...

Thanks for the reply and the sincere interest you have in my flat.My flat is fully furnished in and out as you can see in the picture and there is a garage and a off street parking in my flat. I spoke with my lawyer concerning the interest you have in my flat and we both agreed to have you in my flat.

However,it is unfortunate that my past bitter experience of inviting people to come and view my flat without any form of confirmation of their financial ability and not keeping up to time as at when scheduled, has brought about great loss to me. I have traveled all the way from Ireland to take some interested candidates round my flat# because that's where i work with (P. Elliott & Company).

Some# outside tenants do not have the money to pay the rent and yet they disturb the the landlord to arrange a viewing with their friend or relative who are in Inverness, also some do not meet up with the appointments which has led to the dismissal of some landlords in office by there employees.

Henceforth, my lawyer and i have decided to carry out a simple test on seriousness and financial ability to pay for my rent before coming for viewing. I# would not ask you to send your# bank statements or pay slip . At least 1 month rent of 240 GBP plus the security deposit £400 which is refundable after your 1 month stay in my flat, would be required from you to transfer through Western Union Money Transfer agent to your trusted friend or relative in UK premises as a Receiver

Once you have done this, scan the receipt to me and if you do not have scanner, you may write out the details on the receipt as i will send it to my lawyer to verify if it's truly genuine and available in your friend's custody, after verification, then we can proceed for the viewing.

Note that the transfer must be confirmed valid before the receiver picks up the money and also, i will refund back to you the cost of transfer when we meet.

#I look forward to reading from you soon. +447******306
    #
    Regards
    Mr/Mrs Brehn

Tell you what mr/mrs Brehn...come fiddle with my old fella...you money scamming cock juggling thundercnuts.
    This has really made my puss boil/ shit itch, because I need somewhere very soon and these Internet pikeys have wasted my time.
    Non intercooled nothing.

So I replied thus. Any thoughts on how to procede...I haven't actually sent any money?

I am so excited. I have managed to send £1000 pounds to my friend by western union (i never heard of this before, it's great). I have emailed you a copy of the receipt, and look forward to our meeting.

Regards

Graham Haines
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Then waste their time pal.
      I can assure you if you take your time and construct a decent "he has fell for it" line you will beable to get this idiot or one of his idiot friends to travel to Inverness. Or pm me all the details andd contact info an I will do it and post upddates here. I will even get the final explosive rant recorded when they phone me to ask where I am as they are at the arrange meet in Inversnecky
      Brian

Comment

a I was to slow lol.

If you need to give them phone numbers ect pm me and I will give you some hints. I used to do a bit of baiting
        Brian

Comment

Cheers brian, I'll pm you later.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Looks legit to me...

Comment

Might as well have a bit of fun, it's been a bit slow round here of late.

And I can't think of anyone else's capable hands I'd rather leave this in brian...
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

some of them can get in really deep at least while we waste their time a victim or two might pass them by. The only reason they do this is because it works on some vulnerable people
                Brian

Comment

The hare is running, email sent, off to tesco for a new pay as go mobby on the way home from work tomorrow

Let the game begin
                  Brian

Comment

if ya need any help on the irish side graham / brian i have a few spare disposeable irish numbers i can give you the details and you can send webtexts :P

Comment

Yeah...Bob, Brian...you pair of characters, you...

Let's have some fun!
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                        Yeah...Bob, Brian...you pair of characters, you...

Let's have some fun!
                        Sounds like a plan!!!
                        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

This looks good...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

just trying to get the pin number for my spurious prepay sim.... have never used it for online texts so have to sort that out....

Comment

Following intently!!
                              www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X